• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal Crossing's 20th Anniversary

Which prize set do you want our one very lucky winner to receive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the opportunity!
New leaf was my fist AC game, and now I only play pocket camp and horizon but I’m so glad I found this wonderful community! ;u; <3

Happy 20th Birthday Animal Crossing! I started with Wild World and just.. can't believe how much it's grown and loved by all.
My fondest memory was sitting at the top of my Grandma's staircase, waiting for my Dad to come pick me up from after School and listening to K.K. perform at the Cafe. Life peaked at that moment. Funny thing was, The thing that made me buy WIld World the most was collecting shells on the beach and fishing. Added bonus was playing with friends. Ever since then, the games just got better. I have loved every series since (even though I was hesitant about New Horizons) I'm glad it continues to grow and improve.

I voted for the New Horizons set because stars will ALWAYS be beautiful so why not display them too? ^-^

Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway Bell Tree Forums <3

Honestly I miss new leaf so much. I love new horizons dont get me wrong but new leaf just has so much more to do when you're bored. I'm gonna have to say new leaf was probably my favorite in the series.

animal crossing was always a very special series to me growing up : it was one of the first games i got hooked into on the gamecube, and i remember playing for weeks at a time with my mom 'n dad. it's weird how old it is now, when i can remember playing the original gc game like it was yesterday — time really flies when you're having fun, right?

all the games are my absolute favorites, but i have specially fond memories for population growing and new leaf. here's to twenty more years of relaxing fun, catching fishes and bugs, and spending time with our little animal friends. 🌼

Thank you for the opportunity! I’ve been playing since the original. My sister and I shared different villager characters in our town. Queenie and Jane were our sworn enemies. We created an alien character that planned to take over the town, then the world. We made alien shirts and sold them at Able Sisters’. Every villager that wore them became mind controlled. We were...um...creative?

thank you for this giveaway! i'm so glad i stumbled upon new leaf when it was released 8 years ago. and particularly stumbling across this forum not long after! it's insane how this community has been around me since i was only 11, and i'm turning 20 this year.

I started playing animal crossing quite late (new leaf around April 2019) so I kinda missed out on the hype. My favourite memory would be playing new horizon with all my friends. It surprised me that so many of my friends who usually would not play games like animal crossing got it! It was a great way to hang out with my friends since it was the start of covid and I couldn’t meet them in person

Thank you for doing this, staff! 💜

My favourite memory is just sharing in the hype with the community, waiting for ACNH to come out, all the speculations, etc. I really felt like a part of something! I've never been so involved with the coming out of any game really, and it was just a very fun and exciting experience to share with others ^_^

Been playing since Wild World (2006)! The most wholesome game in the world with the most incredible community 💗🥰💖😍 Happy Birthday AC!!!

i love being part of the forum and even though ive only played animal crossing for about a fourth for as long as its been here, still gonna say happy birthday!!

Thank you staff for hosting this new event (definitely think it is cool that everyone wins something!)! :D Animal Crossing has been a long time favorite of mine since the Gamecube days and have sunk countless hours into each game. :) It is absolutely crazy to think that the first game is over 20 years old now! o_O

Thank you for this opportunity! I didn't start playing Animal Crossing until August 2012, when I picked up the GameCube version from GameStop during a sale on GameCube games. I expected it to be a game I might play a couple times here and there and then never touch again, but it was dirt cheap and I didn't have a whole lot of GC games anyway since I had just bought the system a couple months prior. Despite that, I found myself almost immediately addicted to the game, and within a short time I had every game in the series up to that point and a preorder for New Leaf. It isn't all that surprising that it happened though, it's an amazing series!

Thanks for the giveaway and happy anniversary!

I have never played the original Animal Crossing game, unfortunately, but this series has been close to my heart for over 10 years... Thanks to this wonderful community for letting me enjoy Animal Crossing even more!!

I've known about AC since I was about eight and New Leaf had only just been released, and I was only ever able to watch it being played by my friend on their DS. But I've been playing my own copy of New Leaf for almost a year now, and hopefully in the future I'll get a copy of Wild World which is slightly less nostalgic for me but still!
New Horizons and the Switch are too expensive... :(
I find it great that there's still a forum as active and popular as this one for a game that's literally decades old now.

This was a tough choice. I'd change my vote to ACNH if I could at the moment. Thank you to all the mods for this awesome community! It's amazing to see even as a newbie how much it's grown and the longevity of Animal Crossing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back