Animal Crossing's 20th Anniversary

Which prize set do you want our one very lucky winner to receive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the giveaway!

I've been with Animal Crossing since it's days on the GameCube and I've loved it ever since! I even remember all of my villagers from back then and they all have a special place in my heart ;u; I met my favorite, Whitney shortly after upon further releases! The game bring me so much joy (even though my island is garbage). I'm happy to celebrate 20 years and look forward to enjoying many more :)

Nice giveaway! Very generous!
I remember being in a café asking my grandparents for Animal Crossing Wild World, but I've just received it days later; I don't remember a lot (Ploucville with its feathers) and Resetti of course, but I know I had very good memories because I bought New Leaf the day it was released! I enjoyed it a lot, especially the island and its minigames; it is really a fun game! Of course, I bought New Horizons as well, but lost money: because of the virus, the shops were closed the 20th and I had to book it from internet. Normally, it was about to come the 19th and I waited all day in front of my window. Finally I bought another version of the game (digital? I don't know the term in use) to play at midnight. My copy was released in my letterbox at 9 am lol I've lost 60 euros something like that and I haven't even began the game at all! Just did the beginning again and again!

I've played Pocket Camp and felt in love with all the furnitures but the game is not that fun. I enjoyed Happy Home Designer a lot as well! First time we could decorate outside our houses and having hospital or even restaurant!

reading everybody's favorite memories from the game really warms my heart 💝 🎂 here's to two decades of Animal Crossing!!

me and the game have been around for almost the same amount of time, but I wish I could remember how old I was when I first found out about it...

we had borrowed a couple DS games from a family friend when me and my brother got the console one Christmas, and for some reason my interest went straight to Wild World. I couldn't really play all that much because the game kept crashing, I couldn't read english at that time so I had no ideia what that angry mole kept yelling at me about! Me and Resetti are old, old friends....

anyways, years later when we eventually got ourselves a Wii I finally got City Folk for myself, and ever since the world of this game (the music, the characters) have been ingrained in my brain and are a part of me

I am so happy that a few years after that I bumped into this lovely community, and now even when I take breaks from actually playing I always end up coming back here to check in with the community

This is a very special place 💌 happy anniversary everyone!

824437b71e70071e2c902e67e2d43274c868b4f6.gifv

Last edited:

Twenty years ago on this day, Dōbutsu no Mori released in Japan for the Nintendo 64, starting the Animal Crossing series! The game was re-released on the GameCube later in the year, eventually coming to North America in 2002, which is when it was first given the name Animal Crossing. The Bell Tree was opened just a couple of years later in 2004 and we've seen four more game releases since then. We're celebrating the game's twentieth anniversary with a special forum collectible and bell giveaway!

In this giveaway, most of you will earn bells, but you'll have the chance to win a random collectible from one of five sets based on each of the main Animal Crossing games. In addition, one very lucky winner will win an entire set of collectibles and can decide the order of them for their lineup. You, the community, can decide which set this one lucky person will win by voting in the poll attached to this thread. Of course, we won't know who wins what until after it's decided.

Listed below are the possible prizes you can win. However, the chances of winning are not evenly distributed for each prize because the majority of you will earn one of the bell prizes. The prizes for this giveaway that each of you will receive are random, so hope for the best, expect the worst, and start praying to the RNG gods. You'll see that the list includes some of the site's rarest collectibles, but these won't actually be given out individually. Any that say "set only" will only be included with the full set prize that will be given to the one lucky person. Just for fun, the TBT bell set will also be one of the options you can vote for, so we added a big bag of bells to make it slightly more viable.

Animal Crossing
Blue Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Green Balloon
Orange Balloon
Red Balloon
Pinwheel (set only)

Wild World
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Feather (set only)

City Folk
Green Feather
Blue Feather
Red Feather
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Black Feather (set only)

New Leaf

の (set only)

New Horizons
Yellow Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
White Star Fragment (set only)

TBT Bells (Starting Prizes)
50 TBT Bells
75 TBT Bells
100 TBT Bells
125 TBT Bells
150 TBT Bells
5000 TBT Bells (set only)

To enter this giveaway, simply post in this thread. Feel free to discuss your favorite memories of the Animal Crossing series or just talk about which prize you'd like to win. Every user who posts in the thread will be counted, but making more than one post won't influence your chances. Everyone will win at least something, starting at the 50 bell prize. The giveaway will close this Sunday, April 18th at 7:00 PM EDT and the prizes will be announced shortly after. Good luck!
Wow! I can't wait!

Wow that Animal crossing, New Leaf, & new Horizons collectible packs are looking pretty stacked, Thanks staff!

My wife played the original Animal Crossing game in 2002 when it came to North America. It was absolutely unreal how much time she invested into it. She was obsessed with it. She loves New Horizons and is playing it just as obsessively. I've been playing since March 2020 and have really enjoyed it alot especially being able to talk to and travel to other people's islands all around the world has been a great outlet during the pandemic. Thanks for this opportunity to acquire some of the hard to get collectibles it's greatly appreciated.

Thanks for this giveaway, happy 20 years to AC! I'd love to get the New Horizon pack, the star fragments are so pretty 😍

Happy birthday AC!

I discovered the game during the pandemic and it brought lightness and happiness to my days for about 600 hours, and for that I am very grateful! :love: I can see myself playing the next games and sharing them with my kids

Very excited for the possibility to get a feather or a star fragment!

Nothing has gotten me into AC the way that this forum has. So I'm not just celebrating Animal Crossing games, I'm also celebrating the community!!! Thank you Bell Tree Forums for giving me a home to this passion, for linking fans together, and for maintaining the most honest and kind marketplace community. And thank you Nintendo for having continued faith in this objectively silly game! I hope to see a lot of AC in the future! See y'all in 10 years!

My favourite memories of ACNH are definitely visiting people and having people visit me!
I set up a Japanese tea house in my town and when my friend from Japan visited she said that it was like Japan and she was probably just being kind but it still made me so happy <3 We also compared villager names (and she confirmed Chachamaru/Dom is also v popular in Japan ✨🐑✨ )

20 years already? Wow, it's almost as old as me!
Let's hope for many more fun years of Animal Crossing :)

Thank you for the giveaway, great idea!

Aww this is really nice, thank you for the opportunity!
My first game was wild world, which I picked up second hand when I was around 7. I really enjoy it and still miss some of its features, such as the music, the message board, constellations and the flea market haha, and I remember somehow spending so much time just running around my town, talking to my villagers, or playing on local wireless with a friend. ☺
I adored new leaf, and am now really enjoying new horizons, and tbh am pleasantly surprised of how large the series has become.
These games mean so much to me, and hold so many memories and experiences from over the years :D

I voted for the ac collectables though (mainly because of the pinwheel), although I also really like the new horizons ones :)

Thank for the fun giveaway! Sadly, I discovered Animal Crossing through New Leaf so I've not had the pleasure of playing the whole series. I truly loved NL though & am currently loving NH. I hope the AC franchise is around for at least another 20 years.

Thanks for doing this, what an exciting giveaway! The banner on the first post of the thread makes me so nostalgic 🥰

Thanks for the giveaway! I'm ready for my 50 bells. Bhaha

It would be really cool to win the purple star fragment or a pink rose though. The NL and NH lineups are my favorites of the sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back