• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp - Friend ID Sharing

IGN: Sheila, 1457-2373-254

I really need more friends and people for events so grateful for any and all adds. Note: Unless you're a person I really know from here or elsewhere I will remove you if you've been inactive for over a month to keep list fresh.

IGN: Livia
ID: 7409-5376-061

I sometimes forget about the game for a couple weeks, so I won't always be active. I would love to have some friends though

AB776F81-CDAB-4695-AC88-841F3BD8EEF4.jpeg

getting back into the game and looking for some active friends :)

Restarted and need new friends ;w;

IGN: Mimi
FC: 8205-5042-922

(I might have posted this FC before but I have like... zero friends LOL + it's been so long since I've played)

TBT Username: GothiqueBat
In-game name: Amélieyyy
Friend ID: 3943-4970-270

Just picked it back up since got a new phone that actually supports it 😤

I'll try be active everyday and send help, react + water the best I can, would appreciate if you can do the same too if you add me :lemon:

Removing people inactive for over 30 days, sorry

Last edited:
Friend code:16297029776
Username:Leilawitha (complete accident but stuck with it)
I have lemons and sell materials (metal and wood), I need help with quarry/ perfect fruits and GIFTS.

I remove after 7 days of inactivity so please only add if your an active player :)

Recently started playing this again after originally not liking it at all. Now that I have made a bit of progress it has grown on me a little.

TBT Username: WaileaNoRei
In-game name: Rei
Friend ID: 2271 7118 378

I’m still figuring out this game, so also would love some friends who I can get ideas/ tips from.

trying to play semi-actively again! anyone welcome to add me ^_^
IGN: neoratz
ID: 6402 4680 737

In game name: Layla
Code: 5019 5761 789
I sell materials a lot so be sure to add me if you need any!

Back from a hiatus and I'm looking for friends again to help each other out in the quarry and to send each other gifts! Most of my old friends don't play anymore :)

IGN: Myrthe
ID: 4193 1995 608

IGN: Annika
ID: 0226 9809 086

I'm not really that active, but I'm looking for TBT users to occasionally exchange gifts with. I just deleted like half of my friendlist because they haven't played in over a month.

Few weeks ago, I started playing again after a long hiatus. Now, I am active and check on things every few hours. I water flowers, help with quarry, sell stuff like grapes (my native fruit), etc. Feel free to add me if you like! :)

IGN: Carol
FC: 1687-2854-229

Ragstal lv 76

I grow grapes 🍇

750 inventory

full baskets on market.

If you have the opposite fruit add me, make a gift to verify your fruit and I’ll return the favor.

I remove over 2 days inactives, I got 200 grapes in stock and I login every 3-6 hours 24/7.

Hardcore daily player, if you are the same and renew market on a daily basis we’ll rock.

I never upload in market useless bugs or fishies like tuna lobster red snapper etc. only the low ones asked in tasks.

My ID: 79996646762

I played a lot near the start, then stopped when NH came out. Recently started playing more now that my daughter (she's 10 months) likes all the colors and sounds of the game. Nothing fancy, add me if you want. 5664-5638-970

Just DM me if you do so I know that you're not just some in-game rando :)

TBT Username: mellachime
In-game name: Mella
Friend ID: 6758 9798 381

really looking for active friends, starting to play again ;v;/

Back