Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp - Friend ID Sharing

Just thought I'd mention I've sent out some friend requests, so accept or don't accept as you please. If I didn't add you, please feel free to add me!

I haven't picked up ACPC in a long time, so I'm not sure yet if I'll be regularly active on there again. 😊

Nevermind, decided to quit because the game feels too grindy and exploitative with the leaf tickets. :(

Last edited:
started playing again! my fc is 4398 8971 434
i've picked pocket camp back up! lot of ppl have removed me tho due to inactivity so looking for some new friends! 💗
Post automatically merged:

friend code is 6248 5121 120

Picked up PC again a few days ago and added you!

My friend list is mostly empty or people are inactive so feel free to send me requests as well 💜 also looking to exchange gift bags with people 😊

Here’s my ID: 3243 3141 109

My beautiful friend @Foreverfox so kindly send me a cookie. I can’t believe that the gift is one I desperately wanted 🥺💜 I saw it when I visited my friend the lovely @Aquilla yesterday and was very jealous 😍 I feel so lucky with friends and will never take you for granted 💞

6B9A9778-371A-4BBD-9DAF-98AE398F536A.jpeg

My beautiful friend @Foreverfox so kindly send me a cookie. I can’t believe that the gift is one I desperately wanted 🥺💜 I saw it when I visited my friend the lovely @Aquilla yesterday and was very jealous 😍 I feel so lucky with friends and will never take you for granted 💞

View attachment 401943
Aaahh! That’s so cool! Congratulations dear 💜 I’m so sad it’s not possible to send items to friends- I would have sent it in a heartbeat! Is it possible to send cookies ir do they always come in gift boxes?

Aaahh! That’s so cool! Congratulations dear 💜 I’m so sad it’s not possible to send items to friends- I would have sent it in a heartbeat! Is it possible to send cookies ir do they always come in gift boxes?
You are a sweetheart 💞 sadly afaik it’s only possible to send gift boxes and not individual cookies. The gift+ boxes have the cookie items 💜

You are a sweetheart 💞 sadly afaik it’s only possible to send gift boxes and not individual cookies. The gift+ boxes have the cookie items 💜
Oof… well, at least that’s an option! Thanks for letting me know 💜

I think I posted in this thread quite awhile back, but I’m currently still playing daily! My username’s ANC and my ID is 8685 2060 087.

Back