Animal Crossing 3DS Nintendo Direct (October 5th) Information Overview

@Kaiaa

Yeah.. I'm hoping though. Poor Lloid needs some love too. Unless it's the same gyroid that makes town structures (when the developer placed some tall bush and a small construction zone was made).

I want some more thousands of apologies over nothing :)

So many awesome awesome looking features!! Swimming! Photo Booths! Mini Games! They all look so cool! Hurry up with that EU Release Date already!!

Hi Claudiee, welcome to the Bell Tree Forums! ;)

I agree, I think that after the game is out in Japan, the flood gates will be opened, so to speak, and NA and EU will announce more info regarding AC3DS and Possible a release Date! I'm thinking around March...

I found it weird, and disturbing how NoE had the liberty to say that LM was coming out in Q1 and Fire Emblem is coming out in Q2, with No mention of AC! D:

Yeah I agree. I am looking forward to LM2 but with AC3D being released in Japan next month, it can't be that long until the EU Release can it? So why not have a date or at least some kinda clue as to when it comes out?

Last edited:
I found it weird, and disturbing how NoE had the liberty to say that LM was coming out in Q1 and Fire Emblem is coming out in Q2, with No mention of AC! D:

Probably not a good sign. But they can't delay it again! It's coming out in Japan now. It's ridiculous that it's been delayed to next year when it's coming out now in Japan. I'm so sick and tired of putting up with all of the delays for this game. It's probably only delayed for something stupid like releasing the Wii U, which means absolutely nothing to me since I honestly don't care about the Wii U at this point.

Probably not a good sign. But they can't delay it again! It's coming out in Japan now. It's ridiculous that it's been delayed to next year when it's coming out now in Japan. I'm so sick and tired of putting up with all of the delays for this game. It's probably only delayed for something stupid like releasing the Wii U, which means absolutely nothing to me since I honestly don't care about the Wii U at this point.

Yep I totally agree with you. Surely releasing AC3D in EU around the same time as Japan would be great as it will be near Christmas, peak time for game buyers.

Nintendo's strategy is to space out releases to avoid "software cannibalization". Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon was ready as early as this past Feb. I remember Iwata mentioning it in some investor report of something like that earlier this year talking about spacing releases.

I'm kinda over the delay seeing that I'm planning to get WiiU and there's loads of games crammed in the month of November and the last months of this year. I brought this up in another thread but here's what I'm guessing for the releases of the three biggies:

Animal Crossing - Feb

Luigi's Mansion 2 - March/April

Fire Emblem - May/June

I'm positive that AC is actually done in localization considering there have been full english footage and they have been working on localization along side the game's development dating back to 2010 and possibly even earlier. But again, Nintendo's new strategy is what's going to hold us back. I don't get how Brain Age: Concentration Training gets a surprise December release over Animal Crossing lol I remember the Nintendo Direct last month or two sharing details of upcoming games on 3DS and expecting a surprise AC release. Instead, Brain Age...

Anyways, I guess the new Harvest Moon: New Beginnings will tide me over :)

I really wish this were true, but surely if AC was coming out first, they would have mentioned that at the EU Direct?
I think the release schedule will be more like:

Luigi's Mansion: Feb

Fire Emblem: April

Animal Crossing: May/June...

:/

Oh, I'm talking about the American release. I know AC and Luigi's Mansion were said to come out the first half of 2013 and FE coming "just" in 2013. This is by NoA. But really, AC's release shouldn't be far from the American's.

The town in dream world had tons of trees, so hopefully that means they can grow easier. Although remember you can pick your town type? So maybe that town was one in which stuff grows well.

I think the villagers will help. They may not help significantly but it looks like the gyroid there takes the donations for the projects.

Not sure that the auction house is gone. Sure it wasn't featured but that doesn't mean its not there. (Doesn't mean it is either, but it still might be there). I think with the 3DS the Auction house feature will be much more useful and practical than the city folk one.

The thing is the Thrift store sorta acts as the Auction House now - villagers and friends can buy furniture you sell there.

I really wish this were true, but surely if AC was coming out first, they would have mentioned that at the EU Direct?
I think the release schedule will be more like:

Luigi's Mansion: Feb

Fire Emblem: April

Animal Crossing: May/June...

:/

The thing is they said Q1 for the release which is January - March. Unless they were lying to us, I think probably March- However June would be good for me, because then it would be my b'day pressie!

Btw, sorry about double posting! Last time I tried doing two quotations, my whole message was deleted - :confused:

The thing is they said Q1 for the release which is January - March. Unless they were lying to us, I think probably March- However June would be good for me, because then it would be my b'day pressie!

Btw, sorry about double posting! Last time I tried doing two quotations, my whole message was deleted - :confused:

They said the first half. It could be Q1 or Q2

I'm really hoping for March at the latest. I'm hoping for a late January release.

I'm hoping for a release from Jan-Apr. I wonder if the island is going to be snowy in the winter... actually, scrap that. They said summer bugs could be found all year round there so... yeah already answered. But I will be swimming first, for hours probably, and I doubt you can swim on your town beach in January.

I think the villagers will help. They may not help significantly but it looks like the gyroid there takes the donations for the projects.

Not sure that the auction house is gone. Sure it wasn't featured but that doesn't mean its not there. (Doesn't mean it is either, but it still might be there). I think with the 3DS the Auction house feature will be much more useful and practical than the city folk one.
The only reason I'm not thinkin' its the game is because you can sell stuff at R-Parkers, and the gyroids seem to have more of a place, working in Club 444, and as construction workers. I just don't think they'd put one in the auction house (unless it's run by a completely new character) but we did see all the buildings in the mall, no auction house.

if you look closely at the left at "shoe shank" you can see "Able Sisters" and a bow tie meaning Labelle and the rest are back together!
Labelle works next door to Sable and Mable selling accessories

The town in dream world had tons of trees, so hopefully that means they can grow easier. Although remember you can pick your town type? So maybe that town was one in which stuff grows well.
Nice point. But does this mean in order to change the hours of shops, you need to chose the city that never sleeps ? :\

I'm really hoping for March at the latest. I'm hoping for a late January release.
Tbh - Don't expect anything in Jan/Feb - highly unlikely they'll release it there. Even March is pushing it. Expect something late march onwards.

Back