• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

Animal Crossing 3DS Nintendo Direct (October 5th) Information Overview

I gotta say I was blown away with the amount of new content in the game. It's nice this isn't just a minor rehash like the last game. It's actually going to be a whole new experience. Welp I'm more hyped then ever.

Absolutely love how everyone in town can visit the island -- with mini games to boot. Loving DJ K.K. as well :p
It's sort of weird. A couple of months ago on here, I remember that there was a debate after someone speculated a dance club, and people were arguing whether or not that would be "Animal Crossing" or not. The speculation just sort of ended up getting buried though. It's funny that it's actually in the game though! And frankly, it looks great.

I *love* the extra museum rooms! I've always wanted a place to display my gyroids, so that'll be perfect! :D

thank you.

I am only 3 minutes into watching it and I probably gasped at the amazement of it like 200 times already. I am in LOVE with the new penguin villager on the bridge and the summer campers and everything(I know all I am saying willbe on the first post,but I didn't read the first post, cause I want to be surprised watching the video which I AM LIKE OMG!

Last edited:
There's the night club! Who said it couldn't fit in Animal Crossing again? :p
Looks fantastic, such a great change of atmosphere to have a nice cool light up room from the usual bright outside. I bet it would look awesome in 3D!

Last edited:
There's the night club! Who said it couldn't fit in Animal Crossing again? :p
Looks fantastic, such a great change of atmosphere to have a nice cool light up room from the usual bright outside. I bet it would look awesome in 3D!
I knew you were coming any second to say that. -.-
But it doesn't fit entirely what you said, especially since you thought it be open at night, animal villagers would come, K.K. wouldn't perform there, and it is still the stage for Dr. Shrunk too you know.
But I am not trying to start an argument, I am just so happy that Jingles and Jack are going to be having their holidays in this game.

I never said I was right or wrong. What I said was an idea, I didn't have a clue there would actually be one in the game. You said that it doesn't "fit into Animal Crossing." They kinda just proved you wrong even though clearly not intentionally.

Can't wait to hear the collection of music!

I just really want to see the museum exhibits right now, a small glimpse of the fish tank wasn't enough.
I also want to know if Phineas will be back.

I just really want to see the museum exhibits right now, a small glimpse of the fish tank wasn't enough.
I also want to know if Phineas will be back.
I want to see Phineas too. I wonder if he would be a special visitor and have the same purpose, or maybe if he would have an entirely different job.

I don't see much point in changing his job description, but if Redd is selling the fireworks, that would take away from Phineas, so I'm not sure...

Back