Animal Crossing 3DS Nintendo Direct (October 5th) Information Overview

Yay I was right about the megaphone thing making delivery tasks easier, thank you for the translations!

So we get to choose which order we upgrade our house in now. I hope we're able to get all of the rooms/floors on one house.

So one of the Alpaca options "I want to have a place to sell"
And considering there was a villager buying an item from the shop...
You can probably sell items at the shop, and then villagers can buy them - yet another way to get money?

lol nvm as i watched further they confirmed this. It's cool though. Hopef no more auction house

So we get to choose which order we upgrade our house in now. I hope we're able to get all of the rooms/floors on one house.

Probably, in GC you got to choose if you wanted the upstaris or the last first floor expansion first.

So one of the Alpaca options "I want to have a place to sell"
And considering there was a villager buying an item from the shop...
You can probably sell items at the shop, and then villagers can buy them - yet another way to get money?

lol nvm as i watched further they confirmed this. It's cool though. Hopef no more auction house

I was hoping that the villagers could help pay for the outdoor furniture (or community projects, as they call them), but it doesn't look like it will be the case. For those like me who do not have Wi-Fi we will be all on my own in paying for those. =/

I was hoping that the villagers could help pay for the outdoor furniture (or community projects, as they call them), but it doesn't look like it will be the case. For those like me who do not have Wi-Fi we will be all on my own in paying for those. =/

I'm think villagers help add funds to the projects.

This is my favorite bridge so far:
0908079.png

Definitely going to be in my town a lot.

I'm going to use the balloon/flower arch ways as my bridges so you have to climb them to get over LOL!

but seriously, I prefer the other wooden/rope bridge, IMO looks much nicer

I'm kinda hoping for some DLC. It would be nice to have Mario themed bridges or even Kirby. Crossing my fingers for it to be free like the free items in AC City Folk but I'm guessing you'll have to pay. Please let it be a "pack" and not just $2 for 3 items. I think $2 for a theme set or 50 new furniture is a good deal. Maybe.

Nintendo could issue an update unlocking more items to be purchased in-game as well.

Oh, and btw, I'm guessing the auction house is gone? I really liked that feature...

Same here! Probably that and the other wooden rope bridge will be in my town a lot. :D

I really like this one cause it's curved, iI will still have the regular wooden bridges probably as horizontal bridges, and these as diagonal and the stone as vertical.

How do you pay for DLC from a cartridge? It's not like you download the game from the eshop

Except you can download it from the EShop as well.

Same way DLC works. It's saved to your save file/system. See: NSMB2.
Most companies lately use "on disc DLC", which just unlocks content that is there on the disc. On the flip side, a lot of companies do actual DLC, which adds to the game, it modifies the game file/game save. Not really that difficult.

I think the villagers will help. They may not help significantly but it looks like the gyroid there takes the donations for the projects.

I'm kinda hoping for some DLC. It would be nice to have Mario themed bridges or even Kirby. Crossing my fingers for it to be free like the free items in AC City Folk but I'm guessing you'll have to pay. Please let it be a "pack" and not just $2 for 3 items. I think $2 for a theme set or 50 new furniture is a good deal. Maybe.

Nintendo could issue an update unlocking more items to be purchased in-game as well.

Oh, and btw, I'm guessing the auction house is gone? I really liked that feature...

Not sure that the auction house is gone. Sure it wasn't featured but that doesn't mean its not there. (Doesn't mean it is either, but it still might be there). I think with the 3DS the Auction house feature will be much more useful and practical than the city folk one.

Last edited:
if you look closely at the left at "shoe shank" you can see "Able Sisters" and a bow tie meaning Labelle and the rest are back together!

Back