• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Android vs. Apple: Which is better?

Android or Apple

• Total voters

Darkesque_

it doesn't matter if you love him or capital H I M
Bells
Switch
0511-6300-4547
Zen Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Golden Scenery
Rotating Fool's Egg
Golden Scenery
Zipper Sakura
Alright, let's settle this. Which is better, Apple or Android? I was a sworn Android/Samsung lover until mine broke, and I got an iPhone. Now, I'm an iPhone lover.

i’ve only ever used apple devices, so apple gets my vote by default since i’m not too sure what android is like 😅

used both and loved both! apple is a bit more easier to use though, but then again the samsung i had was really old and kinda outdated :LOL:

I have a Android and prefer it overall but honestly I would be with both okay I guess!

Android, I like the customization and clearing things completely off of my screen. Plus, I feel Android lets me delete more stock apps/shovelware compared to Apple.

I just can’t get away from apple, I think having an iPhone since I was like 17 I’m just used to it. I’m fully aware you can do a lot more on an android I just don’t think I could ever commit to a switch!

I’ve only ever used Apple, all my products are Apple so I gotta give it to em. The only android I’ve ever used is an android tablet and tbh I like an iPad better

I've always had droids, but my company phone is an Iphone 13 or smth, it's a nice wifi hotspot!

I’m team iPhone all the way, so I have to go with Apple. My first phone was an Android and I had a terrible experience with it.

Android is the only real right answer. I've always had Android phones. Everyone I know that have Apple phones have cracked screens lol.

Apple is just very easy to use. Business and school related stuff is great on Mac and I lob my iPad 😩

Android = GBA emulator
I remember my Galaxy was really only used for downloading GBA games kek

I honestly wouldn’t call one better than the other. It all depends on what you are looking for in a phone.

I’ve always been an iPhone person myself but I don’t consider it superior to Android it just suits my personal preferences more. So I don’t really see myself getting an Android.

My first iPhone was the 4S and I currently have an XR. It’s nearly 5 years old now but I still love it.

i've only ever used apple devices for my phones, but i have an ipad as well and love it! it's super easy to use and i've never had any issues with it. i do think it's really cool how customizable android's interface can be but i feel like i wouldn't understand how to use it and not make the most out of it 🧍‍♀️ that half/flip phone thing from samsung i've seen is super cute though!

My first phone was an Android but I hated it and switched to Apple and I haven't look back since. I just find iPhones easier to use and since I have a MacBook Pro my two devices are synced so I can receive and send texts from either etc.

Back