• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Android vs. Apple: Which is better?

Android or Apple

• Total voters
Apple, even though they're pretty overpriced at times... Feel like it was bound to happen sooner or later anyways because my elementary school, highschool, and college all had apple products for us to use. Especially with my college, the program I'm in actually includes an ipad for each student to keep, along with an apple pencil. 😅

If we're talking specifically about phones, I've had both, and I prefer Android over iOS. For tablets, I would greatly prefer an iPad/Apple Pencil combination over any other tablet/pen combination. 😊

Apple because it is far easier to buy music and movies on the iOS than it is on Android. When I had the Android phone, the only way I could even listen to music was through YouTube because Google Play had just been shut down. There’s really no way to listen to music offline on an Android unless you pay for YouTube Music and Premium and I wasn’t going to do that.

Last edited:
I’ve had iPhones my whole life, so I’ll say that! I’m pretty content with my phone, wish it had a longer battery life but thats really my only complaint. I’m open to trying Androids in the future though!

I'm sticking to Android nowadays. Pretty cheap alternative, can connect to Google account easily, can have customization in the UI, and has larger options for phones.

Apple on the other hand. Despite being easy to use, comes with the cost of being overpriced to what is already a currently mediocre product. Which the quality of Apple products fell off since 2017, I'm just not a big fan of oversimplification. And lack of customized options, in my opinion.

Pretty mixed. I have an iPhone, but despite that there's a lot that I hate about iPhones and Apple. I think Androids are better, but I have an iPhone. The main reason I don't just switch to an Android is because it would be kind of a headache to get a new phone and charger and I wouldn't have my photos on the new phone or have an Apple ID, so it's easier to just keep getting Apple products. I think that iPhones started to dip in quality when they added multiple cameras, and today Apple could just say the cameras on their new phone is slightly higher quality and still make tons of money. However, I am extremely against phoneism and don't tolerate anyone who discriminates against people based on their text message color.

i like the simplicity and aesthetics of the apple ecosystem. i've been a long-time iphone user and i don't foresee that changing anytime soon.

I bought my first iPhone two days ago and started to use it yesterday. It's difficult because it's different from Android and I had pain to create an Apple account. I met some problems and I almost throw the phone by the window. More than one hour for that. But now everything is fine and I enjoy my new phone's appareance.
Spent one hour in a Apple shop yesterday. Not the best experience in my life. 200 euros for two cases, earphones, an adapator (because it was not charging with my usb c Samsung one) and something to protect the screen. I find everything too expensive.

Back