• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve already ordered here before but can I order Maple? I’m available for the rest of the day

Hi! I'm looking to get Ankha, and then Marcel right after. Please let me know when you'd be free :)

Last edited:
Hi! I'm looking to get Ankha, and then Marcel right after. Please let me know when you'd be free :)

Hello! I'll be available in maybe an hr or so? Also available anytime this evening if that's better for you :)

Hello! I'll be available in maybe an hr or so? Also available anytime this evening if that's better for you :)

In an hour works great, just send another message when you're ready! I went ahead and sent you the bells so I don't forget :)

In an hour works great, just send another message when you're ready! I went ahead and sent you the bells so I don't forget :)

Thanks a lot for waiting, and for the bells! You didn't have to ;-; I boxed Ankha and will leaves gates open for you. When I see you pick her up I'll box Marcel asap~ I'm still in another game but I'll be sure to keep an eye on the 3ds

- - - Post Merge - - -

Reopened! Thank you :)

Sorry for the delay! Boxing and opening gates now~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates open! Feel free to stop by whenever :)

okay, comin over rn!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i got penelope! thanks for having me over! i sent you the tbt!

Last edited:
I would like Cleo the purple horse please :) I can pick up tonight if you are available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back