Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve already ordered here before but can I order Maple? I’m available for the rest of the day

Hi! I'm looking to get Ankha, and then Marcel right after. Please let me know when you'd be free :)

Last edited:
Hi! I'm looking to get Ankha, and then Marcel right after. Please let me know when you'd be free :)

Hello! I'll be available in maybe an hr or so? Also available anytime this evening if that's better for you :)

Hello! I'll be available in maybe an hr or so? Also available anytime this evening if that's better for you :)

In an hour works great, just send another message when you're ready! I went ahead and sent you the bells so I don't forget :)

In an hour works great, just send another message when you're ready! I went ahead and sent you the bells so I don't forget :)

Thanks a lot for waiting, and for the bells! You didn't have to ;-; I boxed Ankha and will leaves gates open for you. When I see you pick her up I'll box Marcel asap~ I'm still in another game but I'll be sure to keep an eye on the 3ds

- - - Post Merge - - -

Reopened! Thank you :)

I would like to move her in now, please! I might be a bit late though.

Sorry for the delay! Boxing and opening gates now~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates open! Feel free to stop by whenever :)

Sorry for the delay! Boxing and opening gates now~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates open! Feel free to stop by whenever :)

okay, comin over rn!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i got penelope! thanks for having me over! i sent you the tbt!

Last edited:
I would like Cleo the purple horse please :) I can pick up tonight if you are available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back