• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently lost my amiibo cards that had all my dreamies on them lol! So I have quite the list of villagers I want to obtain from trading/etc ?? you might see me a lot lol! Just warning you. Could I get Ed the smug horse?

HELLO! i know you messaged me but i said i was time traveling for the 16 villager cycle, so....

Mayor-Nancy
Town-La Neve
Villager- Shari
TBT-25

Last edited:
Hi again! I was wondering if I can request Jacques the bird not rn but whenever you’re available again I’ll be available for the next 2 days I can pay more tbt if you like I feel bad asking again ��

Hi again! I was wondering if I can request Jacques the bird not rn but whenever you’re available again I’ll be available for the next 2 days I can pay more tbt if you like I feel bad asking again ��

Hi again! Hope Antonio is doing well :) I am available to trade tomorrow night, and extra is not necessary at all! Thanks and see you tomorrow ^^

Would I be able to get Colton the horse? I'm a dummy and didn't look again at your time stamp lol.
I'm pretty much available all day tomorrow.

Last edited:
Would I be able to get Colton the horse? I'm a dummy and didn't look again at your time stamp lol.
I'm pretty much available all day tomorrow.

Hey, no problem. I'll send you a message when I'm home tonight :)

Howdy.. newbie here what does 25 tbt mean??

tbt just basically means the bell tree forum currency! which you can spend in the shops and or give to others in exchange for stuff! you can access it by tapping the “Currency” tab which is directly under the Blog Tree and New Post tabs!

Howdy.. newbie here what does 25 tbt mean??

Hello, welcome to the forums! TBT/BTB (the bell tree bells, interchangeable) is the forum currency like loreiid stated. You get it from posting on the forum. The higher quality post, the more bells you get. But the basement doesn't grant TBT since it's mostly games and spam. You can also view it on the sidebar under your name. There's a guide in the marketplace on TBT currency :)

Hello, it’s me again! ; v ; Is it okay to ask for Chief?

Hi, welcome back ~ I'm not home yet but can VM you when I move him in! :)

Heyy. I just joined yesterday. I know I don't have enough bells right now but all I need to do is post a little more to get 10tbt
I was just wondering if I could get Flip. He's my next dreamie and I have a spot for him right now. Thanks :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I have enough bells for Flip :3

Heyy. I just joined yesterday. I know I don't have enough bells right now but all I need to do is post a little more to get 10tbt
I was just wondering if I could get Flip. He's my next dreamie and I have a spot for him right now. Thanks :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I have enough bells for Flip :3

Hello :) I'm available and sent you a VM!

i’m available now orz i just got out of the shower! :)

Sorry I fell asleep @-@

I can trade around the same time tonight if you're available! I'm at work rn and may eat out so would be home around 9ish EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back