• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling *opening back up* selling a few amiibo villagers, as well as villagers i want off my island <3 (sanrio villagers available on mar 26)

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items

Kirbyz

Dragon Slayer
Bells
Black Famous Mushroom
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Cocotryoshka
Goomba
Dragonscale Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Pumpkin Cupcake
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (213) +
hey guys! so im trying to gain more tbt to save up for my dream collectibles and for my friends dream collectibles too! i thought that since i have a few amiibo cards lying around i could sell some villagers! don’t have many atm but hopefully getting more in the future!

make sure to check back on march 26th as my sanrio cards will hopefully have arrived by then! im going to be selling them here so if you’re interested feel free to come back and order! ^^

added in my wishlists too!

here’s who’s available so far, and they’re pricing:

(the prices vary cause some are more wanted then others)

Poncho - 10 tbt
Hopper - 10 tbt
Bangle - 10 tbt
Fauna - 25 tbt
Gruff - 10 tbt
Nate - 10 tbt
Puck - 10 tbt
Kid Cat - 10 tbt
Diana - 25 tbt
Lionel - 10 tbt
Bianca - 10 tbt
Peanut - 15 tbt
Sheldon - 10 tbt
Deli - 10 tbt
Phoebe - 15 tbt
Goldie - 25 tbt
Rosie - 25 tbt
Stitches - 25 tbt

also selling Flurry, Audie, Sherb, Francine, Cookie, Roald, and Merengue! these are also on the more wanted side so ill be taking tbt offers, but go ahead and offer away! c:

i hope these prices are okay! im not good with pricing villagers but i looked around a few threads and wanted to make it as affordable as possible! the only reason some of them are priced higher is because i think they’re on the more wanted side, while others are priced lower as they’re less in demand (doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with them though!) **i updated the prices a bit as these do take quite a while (even up to over an hour) to move in and out, and i don’t want to undercharge, i hope you understand**

if you’d like to order a villager here’s the form:

IGN:
Island:
Villager(s):
Total:
Availability (when you can pick-up):
Comments/Questions/Concerns:

thank you for looking at this thread! if it’s too much tbt just lmk and ill fix up the prices, like i said im not very good at pricing villagers haha

edit: ive actually added in my wishlist! each item on it is orderable and therefore will be counted as 1 tbt each, so if you’re looking for a villager worth 8 tbt then you can just trade me 8 items off my wishlist for the villager! i need them in all variations (variations are counted separately of course, for example if there are 8 variations of something that’s 8 items meaning 8 tbt) im short on tbt so ill only be trading for villagers!

Last edited:
Edit sorry I'm on my phone

IGN: Journi
Island: Blackmoor
Villager(s): Stitches
Total: 20
Availability (when you can pick-up): Today
Comments/Questions/Concerns

Edit sorry I'm on my phone

IGN: Journi
Island: Blackmoor
Villager(s): Stitches
Total: 20
Availability (when you can pick-up): Today
Comments/Questions/Concerns
no worries! and ill pm you when your order is ready, ill have stitches for you very soon! c:

Hello! I'm so happy so see this shop! :)
IGN: Violet
Island: Twinleaf
Villager(s): Kidcat <3
Total: 8tbt
Availability (when you can pick-up): I have a free plot and I'll be around for another 3 hours. Otherwise I'll be back tomorrow :)
Comments/Questions/Concerns: I'm so excited, I love Kidcat! :3

Looking for stitches?
Edit: I have tbt for him :)
hi there!! sorry for the late reply, yes i do have stitches and he’s for 25 tbt if you’re okay with that 💖

ill have to get him for you tomorrow though as im super busy for the rest of the day today!

hi there!! sorry for the late reply, yes i do have stitches and he’s for 25 tbt if you’re okay with that 💖

ill have to get him for you tomorrow though as im super busy for the rest of the day today!
It’s fine! It’s super late for me anymore tonight! I appreciate it

Back