Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, is she still available? I was waiting for a pm and not looking at this thread

Hi, the key word coco brought me here I'm looking for them In particular, I don't have that many bells but I have various Gracie items from the princess, gorgeous , card and sweets sets sorry if this is inconvenient I'll send my friend code when coco is in boxes. Thank you.

Hi, the key word coco brought me here I'm looking for them In particular, I don't have that many bells but I have various Gracie items from the princess, gorgeous , card and sweets sets sorry if this is inconvenient I'll send my friend code when coco is in boxes. Thank you.

hello! unfortunately I am not looking for in game items or in game bells. however, it is possible for you to sell those items over at the subforum re-tail and earn some forum bells (TBT). for new members I look for 15 tbt for a villager ^^

what is tbt?

i have no absolute clue what tbt is can you please tell me? thanks!

When you're available could you please get me Freya or Vivian?

i have no absolute clue what tbt is can you please tell me? thanks!

yep as sky the cutie said, it's the forum currency :) they're the bells on the sidebar. you currently have 15 (which is enough for a villager for newbies!). there are lots of diff ways to get tbt~ if you have any specific questions feel free to ask ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back