Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What times are you available at? I would like to get Roscoe if he is available from you tomorrow... I'll probably be on in the afternoon at one point but I'll be checking in here before that in case you message back.

What times are you available at? I would like to get Roscoe if he is available from you tomorrow... I'll probably be on in the afternoon at one point but I'll be checking in here before that in case you message back.

Hi, my availability is on the first post. What timezone are you in? I won't be able to trade until after 6pm est

I'm atlantic time. So, I am guessing you are available from 7 to 11 my time then... I'll probably be back at around 9-9:30 ish. We could trade then if you are on when I'm back.

Last edited:
Is it too late to back out? I'm really sorry about this, but I might reset my town soon, so I'd rather wait until I have my new town to buy him...

I'd like to order Vivian please. My timezone is EST, and I'll be home for the rest of the day. So shoot me a message whenever you can trade!

Last edited:
Can I order Ankha?

yep I vm'd back!

Is it too late to back out? I'm really sorry about this, but I might reset my town soon, so I'd rather wait until I have my new town to buy him...

no worries :) I understand!

Hello! May I request Blanche? :)

hello again! ofc :) please vm me when you're available!

Can I request Diana please?

yup! please vm when you're available~

I'd like to order Vivian please. My timezone is EST, and I'll be home for the rest of the day. So shoot me a message whenever you can trade!

oki I'll send you a vm

Hello! Could I please adopt Pekoe? I'm EST and I'll be online between 6 and 10 pm tonight :3

Can I adopt Kiki? I'll be on in 2 hours time to do decorating and errands for around 6 hours or more till you come online my time zone is UTC .

Edit. Never mind someone moved in

Last edited:
Ahhh never mind about Pekoe, I thought I had an empty space but someone moved in already! Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back