• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ✿Aηα+Jєʀʀу Ƈуcℓιηg >>In Boxes: <<

omgggg when can i have fushia by? i have room in my town for the tenth villager

how much should i give u for her?
i can pay any amount of igb if u wish since i have more then that of tbt at this current moment

omgggg when can i have fushia by? i have room in my town for the tenth villager

how much should i give u for her?
i can pay any amount of igb if u wish since i have more then that of tbt at this current moment

I'm not sure i have 2 cycle towns so maybe tomorrow or friday
and i accept at the moment only tbt (temporarly)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cheri the peppy cub is in boxes

tumblr_n8zooazjl41tgx1goo4_500.gif

im doing a trade rn to get tbt i can pay at most 100 since ik she isnt worth much then other villagers,that good with u?

i can pay u the 63 tbt i have rn if u wish

Last edited:
im doing a trade rn to get tbt i can pay at most 100 since ik she isnt worth much then other villagers,that good with u?

that's absolutely fine with me
i cycle pretty fast
if she is not tomorrow in boxes then friday but i'll do my best :)

thanks a lot hopefully i dont get a random villager to move in by then :).:)/

yes :) but mostly 10th villager is only if you talk to them to move in
just if some of your friends void villager and visit you then only can move (random) that villager in (is what i know about 10th villager) :)
I'll do my best so tomorrow or friday will have her in the boxes :) and will pm you :)
and thank you :)

I'd like to LURK for Mac, Nan, Annalise, or Hazel. I will pay 1m bells for each of them or 100 TBT. :D (so used to saying reservation- so hungry atm ;3;) Thank you, I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Back