• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

acww secrets

broadwaythecat

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Cake
Cake
ok, heres my first one, you know you can change your menu background with patterns, right? Well, you can do the same with shirts too! just grab a shirt and drag it to the left corner and Ta-da! your done! the day it dont work is the day that pigs will fly, i swear!;)

Last edited:
You could do this in ACG too, only you couldn't use patterns, only shirts.

Hopefully this makes it into the new game. but to contribute..

If you buy a tv and pay attention to when the weather channel comes on, that tells you what the weather will be the next day.

Not really relevant but since youre talking about patterns, in my WW game they gave me a white default pattern with 3 pixels missing, so it was see-through. Even when i wore it you could see through the missing pixels.
was rather cool

On the day Redd is scheduled to come, stand in the spot where his tent goes, and make sure you get there by 5:59 am. Then, his tent will appear at 6:00 am, and if you stood in the right spot, you get knocked out and wake up in front of your door. :D It's funny.

On the day Redd is scheduled to come, stand in the spot where his tent goes, and make sure you get there by 5:59 am. Then, his tent will appear at 6:00 am, and if you stood in the right spot, you get knocked out and wake up in front of your door. :D It's funny.

Seriously? I got to try that xD

It was rumored in WW after the 16th time you go to the moon, there is a tree, you shake it and it dies but you get the fruit which you can plant in your town and it sells for 10k bells. This of course was just an unproven rumor. I don't think there is anything about it going around anymore.

omg thats so funny! XD

If your house is paid off and you decide to make a new character. After you work for Nook he will still won't give you the money you worked for. The difference is that it doesn't go into an account or anything, it just kind of disappears.

I never knew any secrets for WW... :( I feel left out. Oh well, I'll try to find some secrets in the new AC.

[QUOTE
Originally Posted by lookyhooky

if you want to make it stop raining create a new charachter
OK, this time you arent even trying -.- ][/QUOTE] Its true!!!!! it was raining in my town, i made a character named mom. it is always raining when you go on the cab with kappn, at the end the rain stops. so it was not raining anymore when mom showed up. if you dont belive me do it yourself, smarty pants

It's not actually the town thats raining - the game is programmed to rain when you're first in the cab, but as soon as you get in the town it stops - technically it's raining before you get into town, and not actually in your town.

It's not really a secret, but it is true. Even if it's sunny in your town, you make a new character, it will be raining in the cab (because one of the face options is about the rain so it's perma there) but year Rover, it's true so please stop being rude (lookyhooky just didn't explain it properly)

Aww I miss this game I remember the background you could change by the shirt and if you play at like 5 in the morning the post comes at 6 if you go in your house and come back out its 6 or 8 I can't remember. :p

Back