• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ACNL/FL Doodles ✽ { Closed~ }

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's soooo cute!:D

What program do you use? :)

/w\ ~ thank you! i use sai + photoshop (im more familiar with ps.. so i do some things in there). however, trying to learn it in sai instead, still prefers ome things in ps

/w\ ~ thank you! i use sai + photoshop (im more familiar with ps.. so i do some things in there). however, trying to learn it in sai instead, still prefers ome things in ps

Would u mind giving me some tips? :)
I really want to start drawing :)

Here's my ref finally! Feel free to do it whenever (or not at all if you don't have time)

HNI_0045 (2).JPGOwl art.jpg

not accepting anymore requests after this post! i will consider the ones posted before this though ^^''

b9d346ec25.jpg

@alvery - a wip, pretty content with how this came out. XD now to colour when im not feeling lazy~ dw if i skipped some people ;v; just felt like changing it up and doing a fl character @.@

uhh let me know if this is shy'ish enough???

b9d346ec25.jpg

@alvery - a wip, pretty content with how this came out. XD now to colour when im not feeling lazy~ dw if i skipped some people ;v; just felt like changing it up and doing a fl character @.@

That wip is absolutely precious<3<(^_^)> Oh my, these are all as I said absolutely adorable : D

b9d346ec25.jpg

Aww, she looks adorable! :D Looks great! <3

Last edited:
Aww, she looks adorable! :D Looks great! <3

7n3Oyqc.png

here you go! sorry it took so long, hope you like it ^^' '

ive been so lazy and unmotivated lately.. plus busy heh. happy new years everyone!! i hope this year brings much happiness, joy and health : )

Last edited:
Ahhhh your art is so cute why didn't I know this before??? ;w;
I'd looooooooove one of my side character Takashi :D
[x]

adding these to slots:
thank you!! your art is too cute too, :'). I love this character, will try to do it some justice ahah XD (the pants are the best!!!)

Here's my ref finally! Feel free to do it whenever (or not at all if you don't have time)

yeah ! thanks Owl n__n, as promised earlier, ill take you into slots!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's super-cute! Nice work. : )

thank you Amissapanda, means a lot coming from you! I feel like I'm getting the hang of things, but sometimes it's like.. "ehhhhhhhhh noo i dont know" lol. TT^TT guess it takes time to find my style and preferences!

7n3Oyqc.png

here you go! sorry it took so long, hope you like it ^^' '

ive been so lazy and unmotivated lately.. plus busy heh. happy new years everyone!! i hope this year brings much happiness, joy and health : )

It's so cute! :D Thank you so much, I love it! :>

It's so cute! :D Thank you so much, I love it! :>

glad you liked it!!
and thanks so much to everyone with your kind comments! TT^TT

here's something i worked on quickly.
8Ze89Yf.png

also depending on my mood / feel, the rest of the freebies are going to be random styled

Last edited:
glad you liked it!!
and thanks so much to everyone with your kind comments! TT^TT

here's something i worked on quickly.
8Ze89Yf.png

also depending on my mood / feel, the rest of the freebies are going to be random styled

Ahhhh so cute!! <333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back