• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ACNL/FL Doodles ✽ { Closed~ }

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you draw my mayor holding the flag of East Anglia?

2000px-Flag_of_East_Anglia.svg.png

2r6f7tc.jpg

Thank you to those who dropped in! I'll probably stream again later orrr not. Likely to play games instead huehuehue.

Here's a wip of what I was working on... @.@
eVIkOsu.png

also adding to slots:
aleshapie
mindlesspatch

Last edited:
5dttPdM.png

for pengutango, kind of felt like sketching, lol. i need tons of improvement in terms of anatomy stuff and facial detailing, i am open to constructive criticism! thank you for requesting (ill do a chibi sometime too) :p

the thing i was working on earlier, i didnt realize i had saved it as .png ... so there goes all my layers and lining QQ.

5dttPdM.png

for pengutango, kind of felt like sketching, lol. i need tons of improvement in terms of anatomy stuff and facial detailing, i am open to constructive criticism! thank you for requesting (ill do a chibi sometime too) :p

the thing i was working on earlier, i didnt realize i had saved it as .png ... so there goes all my layers and lining QQ.

Haha, aww, thank you!! :D Whenever you wanna do it, feel free.

I'm really no help with anatomy (other artists would be better at that), but it doesn't look off at all in that aspect anyway. I will admit that her eyes are sorta scaring me a lil. It's hard to do more realistic eyes in general since they're not all huge like with chibis and such... :/ Super easy to mess it up. Only suggestion would to look at some human eyes and realistic eye tutorials.

Aww, that sucks. D: You can redo it all.. but it's a pain. If your colors and lineart aren't remotely the same color, you might be able to simply cut and paste the sections. Not perfect, but it'd save some time. Only thing you might have to re-do would be color if you REALLY want the different shades on separate layers.

When I did more coloring, I separated it by each part. All the shading was done on the same layer. Wouldn't blend right in SAI otherwise.. least for me anyway.

hello! as of right now, the thread will be closing. i will try to complete the rest of the accepted slot pieces when i can. i'm in my final semester of my degree (ughusgesks finally!!!) and it's only getting busier!

i will pm you if you're in a slot when i finish your lil doodle! there is no eta on it. thank you for those who checked out the thread, requested, joined streams and left positive comments (+criticism)! :,)

@kesttang: ahh did this while dying of fatigue @.@... (it's ok work >>), hope you like it! thanks for requesting :) you and the gf's mayors are cute!

anyway =3= done with drawing for a while XDDDD

Aww, I'm sorry... You should have rested! Draw them when you have time! Thanks for the complement. By the way, I loved the drawing. Thank you very much for doing them for free!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello! as of right now, the thread will be closing. i will try to complete the rest of the accepted slot pieces when i can. i'm in my final semester of my degree (ughusgesks finally!!!) and it's only getting busier!

i will pm you if you're in a slot when i finish your lil doodle! there is no eta on it. thank you for those who checked out the thread, requested, joined streams and left positive comments (+criticism)! :,)

Good luck with your final semester! I have two more myself! Hopefully you will get online when you have time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back