AC3DS Release Date Celebration!! - AC Movie Nov. 7th 8PM EST + Raffle

Instead, of the prize being bells for the owners of the Japanese version, the prize will now be 1000 yen for the eshop. I was thinking that would be a better choice. ;)

Instead, of the prize being bells for the owners of the Japanese version, the prize will now be 1000 yen for the eshop. I was thinking that would be a better choice. ;)

Wait so, is the raffle only for Japanese 3DS owners then? 1000 yen isn't too useful for the rest of us, haha.

Glad to see you're back, by the way.

Wait so, is the raffle only for Japanese 3DS owners then? 1000 yen isn't too useful for the rest of us, haha.

Glad to see you're back, by the way.

No, it's still the same, but I replaced the bell prize with japanese eshop points. So yeah, there's still prizes for North American eshop users and now there's a prize for Japanese eshop users.

Thanks! It was a dumb mistake for me to leave in the first place. lol

welcome back ^.^
it will be starting right when i finish work so ill be a few min late
hopefully that wont make it so i cant win the raffle

welcome back ^.^
it will be starting right when i finish work so ill be a few min late
hopefully that wont make it so i cant win the raffle

That's alright. You'll have a chance to win if you show up in the stream chat before the end of the movie. Just make sure your chat name is the same as your username on this site.

That's alright. You'll have a chance to win if you show up in the stream chat before the end of the movie. Just make sure your chat name is the same as your username on this site.

i will ^.^
i always use the same name lol
i wouldnt be able to remember otherwise XD

I had to work overtime at work today so it screwed up my schedule big time. I'll post a link in a few minutes.
Sorry this is so last minute :(

btw, AC3DS is on the eshop now for those who don't know. I just downloaded it.

We have to make an account to watch it? Lame.

I'm going to use ustream now and the event will start at 9pm (40min from now). those of you who will still put up with me...please come! XD

Back