AC3DS Release Date Celebration!! - AC Movie Nov. 7th 8PM EST + Raffle

Cartoty

Bells
ど
Cake
Mailbox
*OFFICIAL* AC3DS Release Date Celebration!! - AC Movie Nov. 7th 8PM EST + Raffle

livestream

ustream coming in a few min

chat

http://xat.com/accracers

To celebrate the Japanese release date of Animal Crossing 3DS (とびだせどうぶつの森), I will be streaming the Animal Crossing movie (with English subtitles) for you guys. :)

I will be streaming the movie on November 7th at 8PM EST. The movie will run from 8PM EST to 9:30PM EST. I will start the stream at 7PM EST because I will be setting it up. You guys can chat, request youtube videos, or whatever else you want until the movie starts. So, be ready to pop that popcorn, pour your favorite drink, and most of all, get comfy because it will be an awesome movie night!

Also, I will be holding a raffle after the movie.
If you enter the raffle, you will have the chance to win a $20 Nintendo eshop card (North American) or 1000yen Nintendo eshop card (Japanese)

Rules to Enter the raffle

To enter the raffle, you must post at least once on this thread. For the winner to claim his/her prize, you will need to be present in the stream chat once the movie ends because that is when I will be announcing the winner)

Last edited:
Coolio! I might adjust the time, depending on what works for everyone. It's still a few weeks away so there's plenty of time to decide.

The movie is soooo cute, but it will probably be like 6 a'clock in the morning here when you guys watch it :').

Definitely in for this. The last time I watched that movie was probably a good 5 years ago. I assume you'll be streaming a subtitled version?

Definitely in for this. The last time I watched that movie was probably a good 5 years ago. I assume you'll be streaming a subtitled version?

I'm glad you can join! Me too, it was in my wild world stage when I played almost 24/7. lol
Yeah subs, the original Japanese audio is better. I did check out the fan dub and it was actually quite good, but not great.

Sounds great! I'll be there. :D

It's been awhile since I watched it so this should be fun!

I so want to join, but it will be in the morning during school for me... Would be too much trouble doing it on the release date (November 8), because then it will be the weekend for me and that would be fine. :) But you probably want to watch it the day before the release don't you? I tried watching this movie (and loved it, btw!) but halfway through the person who uploaded the video skipped one part of the movie, so I stopped watching it. I have never seen it fully and I so want to one day! :'0

Edit: I actually think it might be Friday for me on November 8. Oops! :) Oh well, I guess I can't join, but can you show me how to watch the full version (english) on youtube?

I so want to join, but it will be in the morning during school for me... Would be too much trouble doing it on the release date (November 8), because then it will be the weekend for me and that would be fine. :) But you probably want to watch it the day before the release don't you? I tried watching this movie (and loved it, btw!) but halfway through the person who uploaded the video skipped one part of the movie, so I stopped watching it. I have never seen it fully and I so want to one day! :'0

Edit: I actually think it might be Friday for me on November 8. Oops! :) Oh well, I guess I can't join, but can you show me how to watch the full version (english) on youtube?

Gosh, I hate time zones. I wish there could only be one time. lol
I'm doing it on the 7th specifically in honor of the people getting the Japanese version and also the leak of information that's going to pour out once the games released.

Truthfully, youtube is a crappy place to watch anime. It's always hard to find good quality videos.
Try this site: http://www.animecrazy.net/animal-crossing-movie-watch/

Last edited:
Doubt my timezone will work out but meh.

It's a nice idea though

Gosh, I hate time zones. I wish there could only be one time. lol
I'm doing it on the 7th specifically in honor of the people getting the Japanese version and also the leak of information that's going to pour out once the games released.

Truthfully, youtube is a crappy place to watch anime. It's always hard to find good quality videos.
Try this site: http://www.animecrazy.net/animal-crossing-movie-watch/

Thanks sooooooooo much! I just watched the whole thing for the first time! And I gotta say, it is such a good movie!

how do I enter the raffle?

On November 7th, join my stream between 7PM-8PM EST (an hour before the movie starts) and you'll automatically be entered into the raffle. I'll add more info once November comes so wait until then.

Thanks sooooooooo much! I just watched the whole thing for the first time! And I gotta say, it is such a good movie!

No problem, I'm happy to help.
I know, right?! I thinks it's a shame it never got released overseas. :(
I am hoping they will make another one based on AC 3DS!

Ugh I NEEEED this like heck.

I have school though

*cough* skip *cough* school *cough* *double cough*

I'm there! Thanks for hosting!

Your welcome! It should be a fun night!

Also, whats up with all the Canadians on this site??? Theres sooooo many (compared to other forums I've been on). It's like someone put down some bacon covered in maple syrup to attract us here.

Back