• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A Million Dollars, BUT

I guess I could pay for your trip to Disney Land Paris… but it depends on how much you can ask for from me.

This is kind of a long one, so strap in. A million dollars, but every time you get hurt in any way, or even bumped in to, all of the money you’re carrying on your person is thrown on the floor. Just like Sonic, but unlike Sonic, none of the money disappears or just vanishes after a while (for example, if you had $80, $80 would fall on the floor instead of just $20 like in Sonic, and it stays there until it’s all picked up, instead of disappearing after a while like in Sonic). This applies to credit cards, all of your money gets taken out of your account and spills everywhere.

I can't do it. 🥲

A million dollars, but you have to fly a rocket into the sun and die once. Then you're reborn and the million is yours.

I decline cos I'm breaking the cycle of reincarnation....... once and for all.

A million dollars but you only get to consume food from McDonald's (and nothing else!).

deal, i dont watch tv anyways.

a million dollars but you have to visit every state in america.

Sure, I'd be able to visit some American friends along the way.

A million dollars, but every time you talk to someone, you blurt out something that would offend them in some way. (Swearing at them, insulting them, etc.)

I’d rather not make enemies with everyone I talk to.

A million dollars, but you sweat melted butter.

I'll go with yes. I think I'd get used to it.

A million dollars but your voice now permanently sounds helium infused.

No thanks, my voice is already too high pitched for my liking.

A million dollars, but there's music that plays infinitely wherever you go like in a video game. You go outside? Overworld theme. You go to the store? Shop theme. You go into your home? House theme.

That sounds fun. I would take for free.

A million dollars but every year you get moved to a new random city in the world. (you can take a plane back).

Sure, it sounds like a great opportunity. I'd be sure to save enough money for the plane fees.

A million dollars but you can only communicate with people in person, face to face.

I could do it! lol!

$1 million dollars but you have to text each purchase to your family members every single time you buy anything even if it’s just a pack of gum.

Back