• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

9/11

lightningbolt said:
I feel bad for everyone on that day,But,everything happens for a reason.....
Thousands of people died for a reason?
And what's the reason?

xeladude said:
RIP.

I've had a very strange experience, but I'm sure my experience isn't really to anyone's interest.
Hmm... Tell me about it Alecks. <_<

whats that movie about that little girl who can predict all the global accidents like 9/11 and the thai tsuname

RIP

I hope we can prevent something as horrible as this from happening again. T_T

*Terrorist try to cause terror and sadness*

*We mourn every year for the time that terrorist failed*

@.@

I watch the event every year on history channel, but this year, for some strange reason, I lost my cable signal on history T_T

in 3rd garde (the day of the 9/11) I had no idea what happened
after school, I went to my friends house(she's arabic)
..dang I got introuble when I got home

I feel sorry for the ppl who died and the innocent arabics who got treated like they were terrorist

melly said:
I feel sorry for the ppl who died and the innocent arabics who got treated like they were terrorist
This. I have a middle-eastern sounding last name, so I catch a lot of crap from ignorant people who think that the middle east is just a hell hole full of violent terrorists who hate the west.

pear40 said:
melly said:
This. I have a middle-eastern sounding last name, so I catch a lot of crap from ignorant people who think that the middle east is just a hell hole full of violent terrorists who hate the west.
It just wasn't right on 9/11
it made America look ignorant

I know how you feel, I get that alot at school

Hatsumiku said:
We had an announcement about it this morning at school.... =_=
We had a moment of silence too. It was eerily silent, which was odd because we have open classrooms, so there's usually tons of noise.

Jarrrad said:
i had to choose music to go with this 9/11 video, i chose super mario :)
Honestly, not a good song for a tragic loss of people :\ .

What's weird is, it's my Earth Science teacher's bday today, but I feel sorry for whoever lost their relatives from the twin towers attack and wish them a happy life even though it may be hard to have one.

@Melly
I agree, everyone stereotypes arabians as terrorists, but they're good people really.

I was born only 3 years before 9/11. I know almost nothing. All I know is that innocent people died. It's scary to know that this is the day that that happened.

Back