:/

I just got the game and I think people have been a bit too harsh on it tbh. I enjoy it as a casual game and I have my amiibos to play so it's always fun~! I just hope they update it to have welcome amiibo card support ;;

I just got the game and I think people have been a bit too harsh on it tbh. I enjoy it as a casual game and I have my amiibos to play so it's always fun~! I just hope they update it to have welcome amiibo card support ;;

i don't think people are harsh i just think most people probably bought the game at full price and it most definitely is not worth the full price for what the game is but i agree that its a very nice casual game that can be fun from time to time but it does get boring really quickly.

Last edited:
i like it! i think it's so good for helping me realize what customization options are out there, so i use it as research :)

No. As a matter of fact I regret ever buying the game.

I very rarely play it and look at the houses I decorated but that's about it...

I keep meaning to play this again. I really like how much freer the designing options are (I really wish we could rotate tiles in NL)! But I keep playing New Leaf forever. But I really do enjoy this game. I've been thinking about booting it up again soon and seeing what designs I can make.

I still play it! I also love how you can link it to new leaf and have the ability to move furniture like in happy home designer. It can get slightly repetitive though :/

I don’t really like it. It’s nice to decorate the houses but I just like New Leaf more.

i play it occasionally but have been playing a lot of games recently now as ive just had surgery and was house ridden for 5 days, im hoping to pick it up again more when i get more time

I?ll be bored every once in awhile and check the game out again, I haven?t really wanted to do much since I?ve done all the buildings and most villagers I met don?t have themes I like to do.

Oof, I always remember it but forget to actually play it. It's nice and relaxing but can grow boring if you play it for too long.

Back