• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🥁💥 >:3

best candy fr
HpRR2cd.gif
This looks absolutely adorable!! I can't thank you enough. 😭 You definitely deserve some rest after a whole week worth of drawing!

I came back to see the updated final percussion ensemble / Great Wall of Bongos and it is truly incredible 👏👏👏

Thanks so much again Aquilla! 💕

Sad to have missed the party, but I just want to say that these are so clever and funny! What an idea.

Absolutely obsessed with the final batch of bongo babs; they’re all so precious!! I was so happy to see even Jeremy sporting one when I logged on today! I love how the same template was used for all of them, but everyone’s different personalities, characters, interests etc diversify them and make them their own little unique masterpieces. It’s so beautiful seeing them around! 💜

Thank you so much again Aquilla for mine, and for spending so much time and effort on blessing us with your adorable art! I hope you’re able to get some relaxation in (+ give your poor hands/wrists a rest!), and that continuing to work on your thesis goes well! 🫶

AQUILLA!!! I dont think i've said a proper thank you!! <3 your bongo art has taken over TBT and it's one of the most wholesome things I've seen on site 😭 i love your art sm !!!!! thank you for brightening the forums with your silly lil stuff!!!

These are so cute!!!! Bummed that I missed the chance but GREAT job on all the bongo cuteness!!!!! lol. I LUV Jeremy’s and Micks so much lol lol!!!

I just want to say these are really cute and I love them!
The only reason I didn't request one is right now I don't know what character or OC I want to be represented as, haha.

UGHHH it breaks my heart to read that some people would have wanted one ;u; I'm sorry! AA! I don't know what to do! I'm not sure I have any more bongos in me, at least for a while. I will probably add them to my art shop in the future if that's any comfort?

Thank you all again for your sweet words, I'm feeling all fuzzy inside reading through this thread <3

Last edited:
Aaaaaa so cute! thank you so much! 💖🧡💛💚🩵💜 I love the moving ahoge and i’m glad you like her ref sheet! ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

Just wanted to thank you again here too for my cute bongo avatar! I browsed through and love all the ones you made, so fun seeing what everyone picked for their item too. 💜

Aw, no more bongos? I just realized who was doing them! Ah well. Love seeing these all over the forum!

Back