• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🥁💥 >:3

Aquilla

the most wonderful time of the year 🌸
Bells
Switch
3591-5022-2346
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Lily
Behold: The Great Wall of Bongos:

pAyiAHz.gif
zrVoPEx.gif
4GQgAaw.gif
tFk5xrB.gif
Hykhg09.gif
K5PsgU1.gif
oJmCC2D.gif
AAfNFgZ.gif
2DzEyGK.gif
Z9wrbzo.gif
5hb5v4t.gif
7RywL1h.gif
fxdjs0B.gif
tEcw3v5.gif
VDAzPjg.gif
ENiq0Y7.gif
Cld7S4z.gif
dmkVvgU.gif
Aqt6kqx.gif
K4TcC7h.gif
RzFXgI6.gif
JSZWxow.gif
HpRR2cd.gif
tL2z8hV.gif
4MjCFG4.gif
QuXSzKs.gif
kInvAyU.gif
PMXZm0I.gif
Cy4EBqy.gif
i196v4M.gif
95SXmCR.gif
vzH6asb.gif
YZB0au4.gif
9pPCnja.gif
K6lkx50.gif
wRNMBVu.gif
K99n9lG.gif
s9MYPLc.gif
He9DBPQ.gif
QDsRFOR.gif

T5jA9AZ.gif
pgG4EKx.gif
eMNmr7x.gif
n5FODvV.gif
uVlZPf6.gif
MmLDkfV.gif
iSQlxyJ.gif
zSfCQLr.gif

Last edited:
IMG_2773.jpeg

IMG_2774.jpeg

- for the expression, happy/nice please ^_^
- For the item please do a pink rose (but if we can only choose from the examples, then the heart wands)

This is so kind of you, I'd love to join the fun if you'd be willing 😂
ldd.PNG

quinn art ss summer 2020.png
Could I have a fish on the table?

svfgvshvgh can I maybe have one of these? These are kind of hilarious not gonna lie
You already know what my Rep looks like so,
Facial expression: Same as S.J.'s Rep
What goes on the table: a Wix Candy collectable please!
Table color: Grey like all the others

I would like to join in on the table bongo craze, this sounds like fun to me! 😆
References:
refsheet2.png

The contents on the table: blue rose or a blue star, whichever you pick!
Expression: smiling, but a bit smug
Table color: light blue? Or just blue in general! Thank you!

yay! of course! Any fish preference? And like... is it in a bowl/alive or just y'know... lying there xD I can make it flop too lol
Thank you!! I was just imagining a generic blue fish lying there, but... if you could be bothered to make it flop I think that'd be hilarious :ROFLMAO:
All good if too much effort ofc!!

Also I forgot to initially say but would you mind giving it the >: ) expression out of the two if it also isn't too much trouble?

here they come

Haku Naruto GIF - Haku Naruto Zabuza GIFs

oJmCC2D.gif

Could I have a fish on the table?​
No fish were harmed in the making of this gif
zrVoPEx.gif

svfgvshvgh​
K5PsgU1.gif

a bit smug​
oop I might have cranked up the smugness a little too high xD she's definitely up to something. lmk if it's too smug lol

tFk5xrB.gif

If any of you have issues with downloading, the animation looking weird or need help to set it as an avatar (if you wanna use it), just lmk! <3

Aquilla these are so cute!! I would love to join the bongo squad! 🩷 Can I get one of Popuri with a a little chicken of some sorts?
1704802983539.png

would you perhaps be willing to draw an anthro character? if so I'd love to request my silver floofa choof with a little bluebird and heart wand on the table. maybe have his floofy tail poking up behind him too hehe.

I hope that's not too much to ask though, this is very kind of you. 🥺💗

oop I might have cranked up the smugness a little too high xD she's definitely up to something. lmk if it's too smug lol

tFk5xrB.gif

If any of you have issues with downloading, the animation looking weird or need help to set it as an avatar (if you wanna use it), just lmk! <3
The smugness level is perfect! (also an excuse to use this pic again, who knows.😂)
time.png

I'm definitely using it as pfp in the foreseeable future. (I'll credit you, of course!)

would you perhaps be willing to draw an anthro character? if so I'd love to request my silver floofa choof with a little bluebird and heart wand on the table. maybe have his floofy tail poking up behind him too hehe.

I hope that's not too much to ask though, this is very kind of you. 🥺💗
I'll try! Will take a short break to go for a walk and touch grass so I feel less guilty about sitting in front of my ipad all day xD I'll be back in a few hours and will give it a shot!

The smugness level is perfect! (also an excuse to use this pic again, who knows.😂)
that picture is hilarious xD <3

here they come

Haku Naruto GIF - Haku Naruto Zabuza GIFs

oJmCC2D.gif

No fish were harmed in the making of this gif
zrVoPEx.gif

K5PsgU1.gif

tFk5xrB.gif

I LOVE IT
Thank you so much Aquilla, the fish is beautiful, perfect flop 🥰

aquilla i am. very shy to ask but is it okay to consider my rep for the bongo cat thing. it is so cute i will cry

Untitled_Artwork.png

is it okay if etoile is on the table 🥺 heheh

aquilla i am. very shy to ask but is it okay to consider my rep for the bongo cat thing. it is so cute i will cry

Untitled_Artwork.png

is it okay if etoile is on the table 🥺 heheh
Aww I’m glad you asked! Pink hair supremacy! Of course I’ll make one <3

Hello Aquilla!!

If possible I would like to request the following character:

IMG_20240109_143949.jpg

Not sure if it's enough to work with - it's from a PS1 game. Let me know haha I can also provide another character!

For the item on the table: A starfish would work or any sea/mermaid related items! If you have any fun ideas go for it!

Thank you so much. I love these cute Avatars 🥺💕💕💕

Yesssss, YYEESSSS!!! The bongo babe army is growing!!! They are all soo stinkin cute!! I’m so obsessed with how adorable they all are, I can’t handle it. You are so talented! Their personalities shine through so perfectly! 🥰🤩

Back