• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

😇

fenables

mlem
Bells
hello from the great white north!

my favorite villager is Drago :3 and i like most of the wolves and unique villagers too

thanks for having me!

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. hope you enjoy yourself here. Drago is a cool villager. I personally love dog villagers myself, and my favorite is Mac!

Welcome to TBT! I hope you have a lovely time here! Your avatar is so cute, by the way! 💜

What Animal Crossing game(s) have you played? ☺️

Welcome! 👋 You like Drago, huh? It is year of the dragon, isn't it? Maybe this is a good omen! 🐲🌟 I like Dragonlord from Dragon Quest. Perhaps this is his year too.... Here's to a new year of fortunes! 🥂🤑

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. hope you enjoy yourself here. Drago is a cool villager. I personally love dog villagers myself, and my favorite is Mac!
mac is real cute, hes a vibe :3
Post automatically merged:

Welcome! 👋 You like Drago, huh? It is year of the dragon, isn't it? Maybe this is a good omen! 🐲🌟 I like Dragonlord from Dragon Quest. Perhaps this is his year too.... Here's to a new year of fortunes! 🥂🤑
happy new year! :)

Welcome to the forums! ✨

How long have you been playing?

What other Nintendo games do you play? It looks like at least Pokémon given the Rockruff profile picture! 😊🐕

Welcome to TBT! I hope you have a lovely time here! Your avatar is so cute, by the way! 💜

What Animal Crossing game(s) have you played? ☺️
thank you! rockruff is one of my favorite pokemon hehe.

gosh, i played the gamecube one obsessively when i was a kid, then i had one of them on ds... i think it was wild world. for some reason those ones felt like they had so much content. i never played the crowd fave ACNL but i have ACNH and i like it!

Welcome to the forums! I like your Rockruff profile picture! What’s your favorite Pokémon game? And also, do you like Sun and Moon?

Welcome to the forums! I like your Rockruff profile picture! What’s your favorite Pokémon game? And also, do you like Sun and Moon?
thank you!

i liked sun and moon, i think that was the last one i actually bought and fully played through. i only played bits of sword/shield. i think i picked moon with the cool bat legendary! i remember liking the alolan baddies... team skull? i liked their design a lot.

i tend to prefer 2d over 3d, i think gamefreak shouldve stayed in 2d honestly. i played a tonnnnn of pokemon diamond and pearl as a kid on ds, i remember being a big fan of those!
Post automatically merged:

yayyyy drago fans <3 i was so hype when i got him on my island lolol

Back