• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🥁💥 >:3

kInvAyU.gif
omg thank you so much Aquilla!!! I love it so much 😍 I love the see-through sunglasses and the lil alien plush on the table moving his lil nubs to the beat lol. It's so generous of you to make all these amazing bongo gifs for free; thank you again!!

This thread is so cute! If you still take requests, I would like a bongo gif, too!

Here's a reference image of my New Leaf mayor, Hayley.

For the expression, I want the smiling/nice one, no eyebrows, please.

I would like to request the table color to be the usual default grey color.

I would also like to request a tiny T-Bone on the table.

2024_01_11_0ub_Kleki.png

i've been on the fence abt this for awhile, but why not lol
Can you do an Alolan Vulpix (the one from my pfp rn) banging on a table with a microphone on it (to represent my current Friday Night Funkin obsession)? I'd feel bad accepting for free so I'll gift you something :) (also take your time, I understand how fatigued you are, so no rush. I'll wait.)
edit: by microphone, I meant a generic one. As in, black handle, silver ball-thingy. Sorry for not specifying.

Last edited:
These are awesome, I'd love one if I'm not already too late!
WWcpmiu.jpg
If the object on the table could be a dino or the dino plushie that would be amazing.

Either way thanks for hosting this. Its so fun to watch all of them together.

I guess I’ll join the party.

Here’s my resident rep:
IMG_1763.jpeg

The item she’s trying to reach is a snowflake glow wand.

Hi!! You are so talented all these avatars are so so cute!!! I do have a request, whenever you get the time!

Black background
Gray table
Kiki on the table
Brown haired girl wearing purple witch hat and purple clothes.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Everyone else has one so I kind of want one now.

IMG_5854.png

- I want there to be a yarn ball on the table
- I also want Yoshi to be smiling. I feel like that might be hard since his nose is so big, but I also feel like you can do it 🙂
- Thanks in advance!

Alright, all slots are filled up! I‘ll slowly make my way through the last 13 requests this weekend. 50 is a good number to stop at ^^ so unfortunately I can’t accept anyone after this post.
Post automatically merged:

i've been on the fence abt this for awhile
:0 they’re free, so you can literally only gain from it! xD please edit your post with a reference picture of the exact kind of microphone you’d like - there are so many different kinds. Knowing which one you want will streamline the process for me! Thanks 😊

Hi!! You are so talented all these avatars are so so cute!!! I do have a request, whenever you get the time!

Black background
Gray table
Kiki on the table
Brown haired girl wearing purple witch hat and purple clothes.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
Hii! Thank you~ ^^ could you maybe get me a reference picture of your characters? Which hairstyle does the main person have? Who is Kiki? Is it Kiki from the movie Kikis delivery service?

Everyone else has one so I kind of want one now.

View attachment 530980
- I want there to be a yarn ball on the table
- I also want Yoshi to be smiling. I feel like that might be hard since his nose is so big, but I also feel like you can do it 🙂
- Thanks in advance!
Just to clarify you want yoshi the Nintendo character or the person from your profile picture? And just the ball of yarn or that whole crochet Yoshi you put here as a reference?

Last edited:
Alright, all slots are filled up! I‘ll slowly make my way through the last 13 requests this weekend. 50 is a good number to stop at ^^ so unfortunately I can’t accept anyone after this post.

:0 they’re free, so you can literally only gain from it! xD please edit your post with a reference picture of the exact kind of microphone you’d like - there are so many different kinds. Knowing which one you want will streamline the process for me! Thanks 😊

Hii! Thank you~ ^^ could you maybe get me a reference picture of your characters? Which hairstyle does the main person have? Who is Kiki? Is it Kiki from the movie Kikis delivery service?

Just to clarify you want yoshi the Nintendo character or the person from your profile picture? And just the ball of yarn or that whole crochet Yoshi you put here as a reference?
Hi sorry! So it's Kiki from Animal Crossing! Also here's a reference of my character, along with Kiki:

I want the Yarn Yoshi as a profile picture, and I want the ball of yarn on the table to be the one that he's holding.

I want the Yarn Yoshi as a profile picture, and I want the ball of yarn on the table to be the one that he's holding.
I don’t think I can draw Yoshi in this knitted yarn texture. I already can’t use my template for him because h’s not a human, so to keep it simple, I will just draw a regular Yoshi. The knitting texture would take really long to hand draw on him. Hope you understand! :)

I don’t think I can draw Yoshi in this knitted yarn texture. I already can’t use my template for him because h’s not a human, so to keep it simple, I will just draw a regular Yoshi. The knitting texture would take really long to hand draw on him. Hope you understand! :)
It's okay, I get it. But in that case, can the item on the table be an Yoshi egg instead?

Wow rude 😂 Thread is closed dumbass ♥️♥️

(he’s my bestie pls don’t report us)
thank uuuuuu looking forward to tomorrow!!

and i will also use it as a profile pic unlike people who get it made for nothing!!

IT'S THE FINAL BONGO BATCH 🗣️📣

Pingu Noot GIF - Pingu Noot Intensifies GIFs

I'm simultaneously devastated it's over and exhilarated I don't have to make any more of them. Not sure what to do with my life now, I have drawn a dozen bongos a day for like a week. Last night I even dreamed about them. Anyways, THANK YOU for all your kind messages and interest, going through this thread and seeing most people using theirs as an avatar honestly makes my day, every day! <3

I bet I forgot someones glasses again. If that's the case just lmk TuT

I adore ducks 🫡
YZB0au4.gif

her ref sheet is so fun!

K6lkx50.gif

fish taiyaki? :3
🐟
s9MYPLc.gif

aklfdjfklfskl
hope the cat charm is ok like this!

K4TcC7h.gif

best candy fr
HpRR2cd.gif

for a second there I thought you just want a raw steak on the table xD

K99n9lG.gif

my melody plush
Love her hair sm!

T5jA9AZ.gif

BOB GET YOUR BONGOS! @Bob Zombie
QDsRFOR.gif

Its so fun to watch all of them together.
It makes my day every day ;u;
eMNmr7x.gif

Alolan Vulpix
pgG4EKx.gif

wRNMBVu.gif

his nose is so big
indeed. It was real awkward to draw him facing forward but I hope this is good enough!
n5FODvV.gif

I guess I’ll join the party.
uVlZPf6.gif

i want this
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: fine

He9DBPQ.gif

And, the grande finale, BONGDALF for the boss!!
zSfCQLr.gif

I have checked through the thread like 4 times to make sure I haven't accidentally skipped or forgotten anyone, but I don't trust my brain anymore xD If anyone posted here and has not received bongos, pls tell me!

IT'S THE FINAL BONGO BATCH 🗣️📣

Pingu Noot GIF - Pingu Noot Intensifies GIFs

I'm simultaneously devastated it's over and exhilarated I don't have to make any more of them. Not sure what to do with my life now, I have drawn a dozen bongos a day for like a week. Last night I even dreamed about them. Anyways, THANK YOU for all your kind messages and interest, going through this thread and seeing most people using theirs as an avatar honestly makes my day, every day! <3

I bet I forgot someones glasses again. If that's the case just lmk TuT

I adore ducks 🫡
YZB0au4.gif

her ref sheet is so fun!

K6lkx50.gif

🐟
s9MYPLc.gif

hope the cat charm is ok like this!

K4TcC7h.gif

best candy fr
HpRR2cd.gif

for a second there I thought you just want a raw steak on the table xD

K99n9lG.gif

Love her hair sm!

T5jA9AZ.gif

BOB GET YOUR BONGOS! @Bob Zombie
QDsRFOR.gif

It makes my day every day ;u;
eMNmr7x.gif

pgG4EKx.gif

wRNMBVu.gif

indeed. It was real awkward to draw him facing forward but I hope this is good enough!
n5FODvV.gif

uVlZPf6.gif

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: fine

He9DBPQ.gif

And, the grande finale, BONGDALF for the boss!!
zSfCQLr.gif

I have checked through the thread like 4 times to make sure I haven't accidentally skipped or forgotten anyone, but I don't trust my brain anymore xD If anyone posted here and has not received bongos, pls tell me!
this is absolutely adorable!!! thank you so much ❤️😊

Back