2019 Secret Santa Art Trade now up!

Happy holidays, all! I hope everyone's art is coming along well, I'm excited to see it all >w<

I can't count so I updated the title.

I've received a good amount of drawings so far, everyone has such nice drawings! I'm going to do some snooping on profiles to see if members been active and send out some reminder PMs for those who haven't submitted yet.

IF YOU HAVE TO DROP OUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW DON'T GHOST YOUR DRAW-EE. I'll make it that everyone gets art, but it's very close to the date already. Today is Decmber 29th, the drawings are due by December 31st 12 midnight EST. There is a good chance I'll he awake and checking in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't count so I updated the title.

I've received a good amount of drawings so far, everyone has such nice drawings! I'm going to do some snooping on profiles to see if members been active and send out some reminder PMs for those who haven't submitted yet.

IF YOU HAVE TO DROP OUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW DON'T GHOST YOUR DRAW-EE. I'll make it that everyone gets art, but it's very close to the date already. Today is Decmber 29th, the drawings are due by December 31st 12 midnight EST. There is a good chance I'll he awake and checking in.

Everyone has until tomorrow to submit their pieces! I think I'm missing only 2 now, one from which I haven't heard word back from yet. I think.

Last day to submit art! When I get home from work today I'll start setting up the first post in the thread for tomorrow so everyone can see their art.

It, is ALIVE! Everyone's submissions are now posted!

There has been some issue, so I will PM those members informing what happened. All fixed!

I hope everyone enjoys their art, and thanks to all who participated! Without your drawings there would not have been a Secret Santa this year. While a little short notice in the beginning, everyone here has made this happen this year. I hope this brings everyone a great start to their new year and I hope everyone has an amazing, kind, healthy and prosperous New Year!

Last edited:
These are all great! Hopefully I'll actually be able to participate next year :>

Everyone's art looks amazing! Thank you to whoever did mine, Angelica and Talia look beautiful. :)

@Oldcatlady, haha I'm glad you like yours~ owo

dear secret santa,

pls reveal yourself so I can kiss you <333 I love your style sooooo much! my mayor and dear lil pippy and buck are so darn cute!! oh my goshhh it's perfect :hearteyes:

Hah, I'll never reveal myself!
Tysm, I'm so glad you love it!! <333

p.s. Who made mine and are you actually santa cause this is magical! I love your style so much and he's so well drawn!! <333

ahhh thank you, santa, JoJo looks adorable ;w;

these all look amazing, great job, everyone!!

Hah, I'll never reveal myself!
Tysm, I'm so glad you love it!! <333

p.s. Who made mine and are you actually santa cause this is magical! I love your style so much and he's so well drawn!! <333

Agreed! All of them look great tbh but ngl your gift looks amazing!! I'm glad I didn't participate, this is all leagues above what I could do. I'll keep practicing so that one day I might feel even slightly comfortable to be among such talented people :blush:

Back