• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

2008 Games

These are the ones I'm definitely getting:

Super Smash Bros Brawl
Mario Kart Wii
AC Wii

Those are the big three but I'm SURE there will be more.

Tales of Symphonia 2 (WOOT! Can't wait!)
Smash Bros. Brawl
AC Wii
Mario Kart Wii
Starcraft 2 (assuming it comes out now in 08)

And maybe some other games....... but those are the ones for sure.

No idea. Mostly it depends on which games I get for review. >_>;;;

I REALLY want No More Heroes, but there's a problem... the swearing. My brother just recently learned the F-word, so if there's nothing worse than that in there, I might actually be able to get it.

Bulerias said:
No idea. Mostly it depends on which games I get for review. >_>;;;

I REALLY want No More Heroes, but there's a problem... the swearing. My brother just recently learned the F-word, so if there's nothing worse than that in there, I might actually be able to get it.
I doubt there's going to be anything worse than that. I mean, there aren't too many swears worse than that are there. But even so, you shouldn't miss out on a great game just because of that, even if you can get him out of your playing area, or play it when he's gone

:p

Snoopdogga said:
I'll definitely be reviewing it and probably giving it a high score(between 8-9.5).
Why are you judging a game already? Now that I know you already decided on what you thought it should get I know not to believe your review of the game, as if I needed more reason not to listen to user reviews.

The Force Unleashed will probably be the biggest game of 08 that can be played on any console... it really looks amazing and it has tons of fans already.

stormcommander said:
The Force Unleashed will probably be the biggest game of 08 that can be played on any console... it really looks amazing and it has tons of fans already.
I think Madden09 will probably be. The Force Unleashed I'm not going to get anyways. I just don't see a good reason to get it.

stormcommander said:
If it's half as good as Battlefront I'll get it.

|sf>AC Wii doesn't have any announcement date, so it would be wishful thinking to suggest that it's a 2008 game.

Wii

de Blob
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Dream Pinball 3D

DS

Nanostray 2 (maybe)

PSP

Blokus Portable

I started playing the Japanese demo of that PSP game quite a while ago and really enjoy it a lot. I taught my mother to play it, so we bought a board game of it. It's a strategy game that uses Tetris-like shapes onto a flat game board.

I'd probably also add at least one of the Bomberman Land games.

SafariSuz said:
|sf>AC Wii doesn't have any announcement date, so it would be wishful thinking to suggest that it's a 2008 game.
It is said to be released 2008. What part of the year hasn't been said but 2008 is what they give. It can be pushed back further but that would be early 09 at this stage.

Back