Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Hello. We're already well into 2020, and I was wondering what things people have nostalgia for.
I have quite a few:
-Older Spongebob/Fairly Oddparents/Danny Phantom and other cartoons from around that time
-iCarly/Drake and Josh/Hannah Montana (I don't remember if I watched other shows like those on Disney/Nickelodeon, those were just the ones I watched most)
-Gamecube games such as Mario Kart Double Dash and Sonic Heroes
-Wii games like Wii Fit Plus, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, etc.
-Pokemon Diamond and other DS Pokemon games
-Club Penguin
-SILLY BANDZ
-Webkinz
-Polly Pocket
Edit: forgot some other things such as CD-ROM games (Like Zoo Tycoon 2 and Disney Interactive games), exploring the huge plot of land I used to live on, websites like Girls Go Games, Big Fish Games, Jump Start World, and Dollz Mania, and songs such as Fireflies. Also my old McDonald's playplace and Chuck E. Cheese's.

Last edited:
- literally any disney show (hannah montana, suite life, etc)

- barbie girls (the website,,, i miss that place)

- webkinz, girls go games, moshj monsters, etc

- littlest pet shops

- the ‘imagine’ ds games plus some others

- wild world🥺

-Tetris
-Pokemon yellow blue and red (then alllll Pokemon’s after this)
-Yu-gi-oh
-AC Wild world
-TAMAGOTCHI🥺
-Mario Party
-Nintendogs
-My Parents are aliens, Tracy beaker, Byker grove, grangehill etc
-Super smash bros

I could go on forever 😭

I’m not sure Pokemon fits entirely as it’s something I’ve never really stopped enjoying, but I supposed older games and episodes from the anime fit the bill. Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Danny Phantom, Batman the Animated Series, and Static Shock are TV shows I do miss. Occasionally I find myself longing for one of those Flintstones Push-Pops or a Snoopy ice cream treat, but honestly I’m not sure either of those still exist.

A lot of things are nostalgic to me.
I cry real hard when I start to miss Pangya, Ragnarok Online and majority of the KMMOs

I’m not sure Pokemon fits entirely as it’s something I’ve never really stopped enjoying, but I supposed older games and episodes from the anime fit the bill. Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Danny Phantom, Batman the Animated Series, and Static Shock are TV shows I do miss. Occasionally I find myself longing for one of those Flintstones Push-Pops or a Snoopy ice cream treat, but honestly I’m not sure either of those still exist.
I loved the push-pops when I was a kid! I still buy them sometimes when I see them, although I don't think the Flintstones ones are around anymore. I get nostalgic for a lot of the other stuff I used to get at ice cream trucks too, and also Neopets, Tamagotchis, GameCube games, and Scholastic Book Fairs. I saw them parked outside the school I lived by a couple of times delivering books during the fall and it made me really miss being in elementary school.

On rare occasions i watch older Pokemon movies for the nostalgia and also because I don't think I'll ever stop loving Pokemon. I have for as long as I can remember. I'm 23 this month and I expect to continue to love Pokemon even after this year.

Kanto Pokemon anime
Tamagotchis
Beyblades
Chalk/pails and buckets/summer toys
Suite life/life with derek/hannah Montana
"Dirty" bracelets
Ruby gloom/old spongebob/hamtaro
Playground
Recess (the show too I guess lol)
CD ROMS
Gameboy Advance SP and the games
Digimon anime season 1
Pokemon cards
Post automatically merged:

Neopets too

Lisa Frank everything
Lizzy McGuire, Cadet Kelly, Aristocats, Fox & the Hound, Thumbelina, That's So Raven, Kim Possible, Spy Kids, Spongebob, Blue's Clues, Shrek, Veggie Tales, Codename: Kids Next Door, PPG, Drake & Josh, The Amanda Show, Rocket Power, Little Bill, Full House, Dawson's Creek, Zack & Cody
The old home phone that you have to rotate to dial a number 😂
MTV, Beavis and Butthead, Headbanger's ball, Adult Swim
Tupac, Juvenile, DMX, 50 Cent, Biggie, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg, Nsync, Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears, Ciara, and classic rock on the radio
Ice cream trucks
Bozo the clown
Carnivals and the colored sand that you put in the bottles
Cell phones and computers being nearly nonexistent in peoples' houses
N64, GameCube
Polly Pocket (I think they don't make them anymore? So weird. My niece kept asking me for things idk about 🤔 what are boxy girls bro)
Stickers. Stickers everywhere
When computers did become more popular, geocities, thedollpalace, myspace, old youtube, runescape, kidpix, miniclips
Nokia phones
Claire's! Lip smackers lol
Lava lamps and stupid things from Spencer's
Those little plastic alien keychains from the machines in the grocery store, bouncy balls
Arcades, Renaissance faires
Baby bottle pop, ring pop, cigarette candy, Caprisun, Hi-C

Last edited:
new leaf is nostalgic to me, 2013 3DS games as a whole were. like pokemon x and y. another weird thing that brings me odd comfort and nostalgia are sunny, quiet days. there were these ice creams i used to eat while sitting on rocks outside kicking my feet, they were like these things that you had to push from the bottom and eat fast or they would melt!! i miss summers from when i was little

-Animal Crossing gamecube
-Harvest Moon 64 / HM: Musical Melody
-Final Fantasy VIII
-AIM Messenger
-Nintendo Power magazines
-Sailor Moon / Trigun / Yu Yu Hakusho
-old school anime
-Toonami
-Boy Meets World
-The Big Comfy Couch / Pappyland
-Neopets
-Balloono from omgpop.com
-Tamogatchi
-beanie babies
-original power rangers
-spice girls
-BSB/*NSYNC
-T-Mobile sidekicks
-the original 151 pokemon
-Doritos guacamole
-all about me posters in elementary school
-nestle wonder balls
-days before the quarantine

~ ah the good ole days. 💫

hourly music from old animal crossing games, toonami, websites i used to go on (poptropica, fantage, club penguin, ourworld, etc.), barbies, spongebob

- Strawberry Shortcake
- Rainbow Brite
- My Little Pony
- The Get Along Gang
- The Shirt Tales
- The Dark Crystal
- Labyrinth
- Dragon Warrior for NES
- Animal Crossing for GameCube
- Tang
- Push-pops Ice Cream
- Jello Pudding Pops
- Chicken McNuggets Happy Meal Toys
- Plastic charm necklaces from the 80's
- Bouncy Balls
- Eating wild honeysuckle, blackberries and raspberries

Anything 90s Nickelodeon:

Doug, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Kenan and Kel, All That, Amanda Show, Ahhh! Real Monsters, seen and Stimpy, Angry Beavers, Rockos Modern Life, Kablam!, Oh Yeah Cartoons, Salute Your Shorts, Double Dare, The Adventures of Pete and Pete, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Nock in the afternoon with Stick Stickly, Figure it out, Legends of the Hidden Temple, etc.

Also shows like Pepperann,Thats So Raven, The Proud Family, Even Stevens, Lizzie McGuire, The Weekenders, and my favorite Saturday competition reality show for kids...Endurance.

oh and Pogs.

- Bratz dolls as well as TV show, movies, and soundtracks
- Old Cartoon Network
- TV shows like Lizzie McGuire, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, iCarly, and Victorious
- Early 2000s music videos on MTV
- Virtual world websites like Zwinky Cuties and Fantage
- Girlsense
- Dress up games online (Roiworld for example)
- AOL dial up sound ( and you’ve got mail voice)

Mostly everything that is nostalgic to me.

The moment I saw the title of this thread, I instantly thought of "Silly Bandz". Those things were all the rage back in my second grade year, lemme tell ya.

Some other things that are nostalgic to me are Pokemon, Disney Channel comedy shows such as Sonny With A Chance (around the 2010 era), playgrounds with sand in them, Nintendo games, Takis, & games like Poptropica and Club Penguin.

I have nostalgia for many things.
- childhood friends/elementary school
- older anime/manga(Card Captor Sakura, Detective Conan, Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha, Hamtaro, Digimon Adventure, Yu Gi Oh, etc.)
- Games(Rockman EXE, Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon(especially yellow, crystal, and emerald), Animal Crossing Wild World(never got super into new leaf. ACWW music makes me cry😅), Persona 3, the GBA Fire Emblem games, Wonderland Online(the only mmo I played for more than a month), etc.)
- Cartoons(like The Weekenders(later days😭), Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Danny Phantom, old Spongebob, etc.)
- Disney Shows(like That's so Raven and Suite Life)
- Foods(like pinky mints and gari gari kun)
- certain songs/sounds/smells

I have nostalgia for many things.
- childhood friends/elementary school
- older anime/manga(Card Captor Sakura, Detective Conan, Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha, Hamtaro, Digimon Adventure, Yu Gi Oh, etc.)
- Games(Rockman EXE, Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon(especially yellow, crystal, and emerald), Animal Crossing Wild World(never got super into new leaf. ACWW music makes me cry😅), Persona 3, the GBA Fire Emblem games, Wonderland Online(the only mmo I played for more than a month), etc.)
- Cartoons(like The Weekenders(later days😭), Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Danny Phantom, old Spongebob, etc.)
- Disney Shows(like That's so Raven and Suite Life)
- Foods(like pinky mints and gari gari kun)
- certain songs/sounds/smells
Love love love the weekenders. That episode where Tish is in a commercial and they dub the line “My kite is ever so broken” into the commercial is something I’ve never forgotten 😂

Back