Favorite Mario Kart and Mario Party games?

MK8D
I know it's in Wii U but I played it on Nintendo Switch
I like this Mario Kart because its fun playing Racing,Coin Battle,Bomb Battle,Balloon Battle,ShineThief,and Renegade Roundup
The Stages,The Characters,The Karts!
My mains there are Rosalina,Daisy&Inkling Girl.

Super Mario Party
I like the mini games!
I like how it works
I love the stages!
I always pick Princess Peach UwU
Soo yeah I like this!

I miss Mario Party 1-4. Sadly my sister sold all of games including those and my gc and some gameboy games. I never liked Mario Kart (since I suck at it lol) but I liked Mario Kart 64 :).

I really liked a lot of the Mario Kart games, but I think Mario Kart 64 will always be my favorite. Best battle mode!

Mario Party DS had the best boards and story mode in the series. Hudson Soft was really good at keeping a consistent theme when they used to be the ones developing Mario Party games. I loved the theme of being shrunk down.

Mario Party 6 is also great, solid minigames, amazing boards, and the day/night mechanic not only altered the boards but the minigames.

Like in the daytime you jumped on the parakoopas to climb up high, and at night you fell from up high and had to avoid the parakoopas. It was super dynamic and fun.

Mario Kart Wii was the best because the tracks were just amazing and had a lot of care put into them. Stuff like Mario Kart Circuit and the MK8 Rainbow Road feel lifeless. Coconut Mall, DK Summit, Maple Treeway, Koopa Cape, Moonview Highway, Bowser's Castle Dry Dry Ruins. All amazing. Mario Kart DS is the 2nd best cause mission mode and courses.

Well imo the best Mario kart game would have to be 64, my older brothers had the console so I grew up playing on their old machine when I was very young. It does hold a lot of nostalgia but I honestly haven’t played another Mario kart that holds up to the same standards since.

I haven’t played many Mario party versions but my favourite was the DS version (not 3ds it sucked but the ds version was great) it was so much fun single or multiplayer and I still play it sometimes to this day without getting sick of it. It has a large and great catalogue of mini games and great boards plus exciting achievements and unlocks.

I really liked a lot of the Mario Kart games, but I think Mario Kart 64 will always be my favorite. Best battle mode!
Oh hell yeah. I also loved on that donut stage you could drive straight into the lava-glitch.

Also, man MK64 needs more appreciation. 8/8D ruined it :c

Oh hell yeah. I also loved on that donut stage you could drive straight into the lava-glitch.

Also, man MK64 needs more appreciation. 8/8D ruined it :c
I always fell into the lava on the odnut stage and fell off the skyscraper...

I remember playing a lot of Mario Kart and Mario Party on the N64 and I really enjoyed them. I also played a lot of the DS versions with my ex. I really enjoy all of both series (Kart & Party games) and have likely played most of them aside from the Mario Party games for the Switch, but I do want to get them. I have a very hard time picking favorites but I haven't played any of either series that I didn't like!

Back