• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway πŸ’Ÿ 100 mil, Rares, Unorderable Sets, Golden Roses, and more! 🌟 🌈 πŸ€ πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another entry ^^

I'd like to enter! :)
catboyfriend.jpg
Me and my cat boyfriend Punchy! ;v; He's my favorite.

4 hour entry ^^

Also, I have a funny story ;;

Yesterday I started to play really late, around midnight. I didn't think much about it since I have the Night Owl Ordinance so everything is open later than usual. I was on my way to Re-Tail when Sally pinged me. She asked me to get her a cherry so of course I agreed. I was a couple of feet from a cherry tree so I got her one but when I went back to where she was I couldn't find her! I searched for her everywhere, even using my megaphone. Eventually I just checked her house and it said "Sorry I'm sleeping please come by in the morning".....really? xD I literally got her a cherry RIGHT after she asked. Idk it made me laugh :3

Nvm, it's been a lot longer than 4 hours xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back