• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway ΰΌΊ ✧༻~πšƒπš˜πš”πš”πš’β€™πšœ π™Άπš’πšŸπšŽπšŠπš πšŠπš’~༺✧༻(Winner posted!)

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
IGN: James
Island Name: Guava Bay
Why you entered the giveaway: I’d love a chance to win some cherry blossom stuff to help decorate my island! Thank you πŸ™πŸ»

IGN: Angelcat
Island name: Pookytopia
Why you entered the giveaway: I'd love a chance to get the pink and white cute set to decorate my upstairs. Thanks!

IGN: Ros
Island Name: Laverre
Why you entered the giveaway:
Those prizes are really nice looking! Especially the cherry blossom ones! I know I won your previous giveaway, so I hope it's alright I enter this one, too. :)

Good luck to everybody!

IGN: Ros
Island Name: Laverre
Why you entered the giveaway: Those prizes are really nice looking! Especially the cherry blossom ones! I know I won your previous giveaway, so I hope it's alright I enter this one, too. :)

Good luck to everybody!
It’s cool with me that you enter! Good luck πŸ’™βœ¨

IGN: Celeste
Island Name: Calatia
Why you entered the giveaway: it sounds like fun and the risk is only 1 tbt.

Bump! A few rules added. Just the rest of today and maybe in the early am hours tomorrow to enter πŸ’™ hurry up guys!

IGN: Merry
Island Name: Boca Poop
Why you entered the giveaway: cuz i need some stuff
Post automatically merged:

IGN: Merry
Island Name: Boca Poop
Why you entered the giveaway: cuz i need some stuff
The only things I actually want is the bells, NMT, star frags, cherry blossom items, and nova lights

IGN: Katey
Island: Lumas Cove

Why I’m entering:
I started playing NH after Christmas having played the original when it first came out. I’ve a lot of items still to collect and a lot of island and home to decorate. I play with my eight year old who has her own island on a separate Nintendo so I would share with her. We’ve both recently got our islands to 3 star so are full on decorating and terraforming mode!

Back