Giveaway ΰΌΊ ✧༻~πšƒπš˜πš”πš”πš’β€™πšœ π™Άπš’πšŸπšŽπšŠπš πšŠπš’~༺✧༻(Winner posted!)

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
IGN: Merry
Island Name: Boca Poop
Why you entered the giveaway: cuz i need some stuff
Post automatically merged:

The only things I actually want is the bells, NMT, star frags, cherry blossom items, and nova lights
IGN: Katey
Island: Lumas Cove

Why I’m entering:
I started playing NH after Christmas having played the original when it first came out. I’ve a lot of items still to collect and a lot of island and home to decorate. I play with my eight year old who has her own island on a separate Nintendo so I would share with her. We’ve both recently got our islands to 3 star so are full on decorating and terraforming mode!
Good luck to both of you! Please send the fee when you can πŸ’™
Can I join up or is it too late
You can enter! It ends at midnight tonight, you can view the first post for details.

Wait how do I give you the tbt? Sorry if it's a stupid question, I never really did stuff like that before lol.

Wait how do I give you the tbt? Sorry if it's a stupid question, I never really did stuff like that before lol.
Wait i think I figured it out never mind πŸ˜†

Okay! Please fill out the form if you’re deciding on entering πŸ’™

if you’re unsure, here’s how-
7B49A585-6F7B-424C-9363-668EA2F76C7E.jpeg

IGN: Ari
Island Name: Ukiyo
Why you entered the giveaway:
my stupid red steel staircase is never going to get paid off

Wow! I am so surprised! Thank you so much! I'll comb through pictures and let you know today!

Back