100% Completed Museum??

here was my trick for finishing fossils-- i would wait until i amassed 16 of them before i'd take them to Blathers for identification, then i'd have him do all 16 at once. If i didnt get one i needed among the 16, i'd quit without saving, re-load, and repeat the trip to Blethers (it would be a different set of identified fossils each time you do this).

Thank you for the Tip!

Nope, I've still got a long way to go :p. I donated all of the fossils, but haven't finished donating the rest.

So close!! I completed my Sea Creature collection just yesterday, actually! (caught the Spiny Lobster!) @__@ It was the second collection I've completed so far. I've completed my fossil collection for a while now, but for the rest I have 1 more statue, 1 more bug, and 2 more fish (both fish only come out in Winter >__>). I'm really excited about completing the rest of my collections..!! Although it really frustrates me that for the last statue that I need, Redd has it about half the time I visit him but it's ALWAYS the fake version.. LOL. Good luck on your completed museum though~!!

Last edited:
I'm only missing the blowfish and dung beetle, I would have caught them last year if I didn't got too distracted by Smash. :p

Back