100% Completed Museum??

Fauna_Friend

The Secret Witch <3
Bells
Winter Mittens
Hey there BT users ^__^/

Was wondering if anyone has completed their museum :p
I mean as in, donated all the bugs, fish, DeepSea creatures, fossils AND artwork?

:3

I need 3 more ><
November (after 9pm) for the blowfish
December (after 5pm) for the Dung Beetle
And June (after 7pm) for the Firefly!

Any help would be appreciated ^^"

Last edited:
Nope, I have all the deep sea creatures, fossils and artworks, but I'm missing like 8 bugs and fishes.

I have! :) Took about a year of hard work but my town of Oranje has everything. I kind of wish there was a ceremony or something though. :p

My hubby completed his, but I'm only done with fossils & art. I don't bug, fish or dive enough to finish the other 2 sections.

I still need three things XD

Firefly in June (after 7pm)
Dung beetle in winter (after 5pm)
And a blowfish in winter (after 9pm)

So far no luck finding anyone in those months :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I found the DeepSea creatures were the hardest >~< to catch anyway lol

Last edited:
Yep! Just finished last week. Although I TTed a lot and visited towns in other seasons to do it. Still super happy though, I can't stand having it unfinished!

I have fossils and bugs completed. I almost have my fish and deep sea creatures finished too - I only need the blowfish and the snow crab to complete my museum.

Oh nice XD srsly tho...those DeepSea creatures were a pain >~<

Only thing that rivaled them was the mole cricket >~> ugh

Nope.
none of these are anything close to finishing.
I don't think I'll ever be able to catch all the fish, bugs and deep sea creatures.
The only thing close to finishing are my fossils

I have all of the artwork, most of the fish and bugs, and I am missing 3 fossils. As for deep sea creatures....I think I have 5.

Yes for one town no for the other two. I don't I think ever will for my town of Infinity(my first cat town.) I have it listed as my first town but it is actually my second town. Caprica was actually my first town I ever got. Took me I think about 10 months-a year to complete the museum. I did time travel a lot but didn't go to anyone else's town to get anything. didn't get fossils from anyone I think I did get a few art pieces from a couple people though. I am not sure how many. Infinity I don't think i will ever finish as it is my giveaway/shop town. I have sets/dlc/fruit EVERYWHERE and after spending so much time doing it for Caprica it is just too much for me to do for Infinity or for Mario B. But who knows Maybe a month from now I might change my mind but it has been like this for 4 months now.

i have around 16 bugs and fish to catch, 11 or so sea creatures. most of the fossils are complete. i could easily complete everything by going to my cycling town but i'm not in any hurry. oh yeah, artwork. i always forget to visit redd's tent, so i have like 4 paintings in total >.<

Last edited:
The Dung Beetle can only be caught in your own town.

Awwwww srsly? Well at least it's almost December :( I guess the one I want the most is the Firefly...

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have around 16 bugs and fish to catch, 11 or so sea creatures. most of the fossils are complete. i could easily complete everything by going to my cycling town but i'm not in any hurry. oh yeah, artwork. i always forget to visit redd's tent, so i have like 4 paintings in total >.<

I used to have like 3 peices of artwork because I kept forgetting to visit Redd too...until I bought them all off of someone on here lol

I'm pretty close! I have all the fossils, 75% of the fish, I need 3 more bugs (House Centipede, Taraantula, Scorpion) and I need a lot more art!

the art was tough bc Redd always seemed to have the same stuff, even if i time-traveled...

In my first town I have everything except for some of the art *glares at Redd*

In my other towns I usually just finish the fossils and donate whatever bugs and fish I catch. Having to catch the scorpion and tarantula *shudders* once was more than enough for me.

Back