100% Completed Museum??

Completed the fossils, almost completed deep sea, and have tons of fish/bugs/art to donate yet. Art will probably be the easiest since I can just buy it on here or elsewhere.

I've restarted my game and am recollecting everything! Just waiting for the seasons to change to get the few bugs and fish that are left (I've had some crazy luck and have caught everything on my first try this game).

Fossils are finished and only need a few more paintings :)

I finished the museum in my old town, but in Kouhie I only have all the fossils so far. I've been neglecting to catch everything, though, to be honest. In Pachi, I made sure to catch everything at the beginning of the month. :/

As for the creatures you're looking for, maybe ask people with cycling towns? Or at least try the Train Station.

I only have all of the fossils so far. I have most of the bugs and more than half of the fish/sea creatures, but I still need quite a lot of the paintings :(

I am like ONE fish away, but I don't know which fish it is!!!!! *drowns self*

Been completed for ages now.

Including my 2F Gyroid exhibit.

Dang...I can be bothered collecting all the gyroids...too much work and they sort of annoy me lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I finished the museum in my old town, but in Kouhie I only have all the fossils so far. I've been neglecting to catch everything, though, to be honest. In Pachi, I made sure to catch everything at the beginning of the month. :/

As for the creatures you're looking for, maybe ask people with cycling towns? Or at least try the Train Station.

I've tried that, but so far no luck :/ not many people visit the train station forum >~< and I've pretty much got a thread on every forum at this point lol...including here XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am like ONE fish away, but I don't know which fish it is!!!!! *drowns self*

If you look at your encyclopedia and tell me what row (1,2 or 3) it is and how many places along it is...I could tell you which one you're missing XD

Dang...I can be bothered collecting all the gyroids...too much work and they sort of annoy me lol

It was kind of painful, but thankfully online trading helped. Especially with the Brewstoids, since working at The Roost is far too tedious for me to bother.

Even though I have those all set up in Club LOL instead as a small nod to Wild World and City Folk.

Last edited:
It was kind of painful, but thankfully online trading helped. Especially with the Brewstoids, since working at The Roost is far too tedious for me to bother.

Even though I have those all set up in Club LOL instead as a small nod to Wild World and City Folk.

nice XD the only gyroids I want are the poltergeist ones? I don't remember the name of them... All I know is that they are creepy lolz

Last edited:
Town Victoria, Lolly and lazytown museums are complete.
Town Reality just need a dung beetle. It's November 1st so I'll have to wait.
Plan on hopping on a train once I get the dung beetle and drop by my harvest town to get the golden nets for all three players.

Town Victoria, Lolly and lazytown museums are complete.
Town Reality just need a dung beetle. It's November 1st so I'll have to wait.
Plan on hopping on a train once I get the dung beetle and drop by my harvest town to get the golden nets for all three players.

That's awesome XD

I have all bugs, fossils and fish/deep sea sections completed, but I'm missing "the girl with the pearl earring' or Wistful Painting and the 'Townley Discobolus' statue or Robust statue as its known in ACNL

I only have two fossils missing, it's really frustrating since I've been searching for them for like 5 months. :(
All the other departments except for art are almost done! ^^

here was my trick for finishing fossils-- i would wait until i amassed 16 of them before i'd take them to Blathers for identification, then i'd have him do all 16 at once. If i didnt get one i needed among the 16, i'd quit without saving, re-load, and repeat the trip to Blethers (it would be a different set of identified fossils each time you do this).

Back