• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

10 Years in Petunia Town (Old Leaf!)

Game
New Leaf
Island/Town Name
Petunia
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Pear
Native Flower
Cosmos

mintmaple

Andrea
Bells
Switch
6326-8063-7035
Island
Rose Mint
April Birthstone (Diamond)
White Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
Red Rose
Mint
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Hello! So today marks my 10th year (and the European release date) of Animal Crossing New Leaf! I've decided to make a new journal for my first town, which...even a decade on...remains totally unfinished. I named it Petunia, after my mum had been talking about them in our garden at the time. Despite that, I have lots of fun memories from Petunia, particularly those I shared with my villagers and with my friends online!

First up, here's the celebration of 10 years with Isabelle, Porter, Anicotti and Sylvia! (Mint has lived in Petunia since late 2013 and Sylvia moved in around 2017) My current villager roster is: Mint, Maple, Fauna, Bluebear, Colton, Julian, Sylvana, Sylvia, Peanut and Carmen! (Still all my dreamies, except Sylvia haha!)

HNI_0096.JPG

I am still wearing my mii mask aswell! I have not played New Leaf much since about 2019-2020. I think I played the most between 2013-2016 during my high school years. Below are some old pictures when I first started playing the game and some fun pictures with friends!

HNI_0008.JPG
HNI_0005.JPG

HNI_0018.JPG
HNI_0021.JPG

HNI_0013.JPG
HNI_0065.JPG

Attachments

• HNI_0020.JPG
    HNI_0020.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 9
I visited my own dream address on New Leaf! (7 March 2014)

I would like to mention a strange phenonemon that went on, back in 2014. I was able to visit my own dream address on New Leaf! My dream address was updated to a new number, so I thought...maybe i'll try visiting the old one (this was before the update to the DAs) and weirdly enough, I could visit it!

HNI_0077.JPG
HNI_0074.JPG

And out of curiosity, I also spoke to my villagers, but got this same dialogue:

HNI_0085.JPG
HNI_0087.JPG

In addition, I found out how many trains were boarded at the time on Petunia (which was 163, back in 2014!

HNI_0075.JPG

Thats so cool! I didnt knew there was a 10 year old town exclusive celebration, thats why i love this game, years of playing it and i'm still discovering stuff.

this is awesome, thank you for sharing your adventures : )

Back