Giveaway 1 Year Anniversary 800 TBT Raffle! *WINNERS POSTED*

Hello, I'll enter! tbt sent

I joined tbt mainly for trades! But now I don't even have nintendo online anymore so I hardly ever do. I enjoy the events and the conversations, and even got into the collectible scene!

this is so sweet, thanks for doing this!

hmm, why did I join? I had been watching the forum for a few months before I joined, and I was playing New Leaf at the time. I think I started because the community was super nice, and I was having trouble getting some items for my sisters. To get new items, basically the only option was to go to the online islands and pray for a hacker, which was a terrible idea to begin with. I found this forum, started item trading and I even started a little fruit stand shop! I guess the rest is history.

This is so generous of you! Thank you! c: Sent you the TBT~

I joined the forums because it came up in Google's SEO after Reddit whenever I searched up a question about New Horizons. XD

I joined Bell Tree because I'm a fan of Animal Crossing for many years now and around that time, I played New Horizons a lot, so I wanted to find a community for general discussions about AC, later also for trades and such. I heard about the forum many times, so I thought it was worth to check it out. I enjoy being here. ^^

Thank you for doing this giveaway and congrats on your anniversary! :)

Thanks for the giveaway.
I joined a little over a year ago now. I was still actively playing New Leaf and stumbled upon this community. I joined because it seemed like a great place to talk to other about animal crossing and do trading and fun events!

I joined tbt last year a couple of months after the release of new horizons. I believe I was in search of some nook mile variants at the time of joining. I didn’t think I would stay long, let alone create an account. But here I am lol if anything I wished I would have joined a earlier! Thanks for the giveaway and congrats on your upcoming one year anniversary! Sending tbt now!~

I'll enter! I joined tbt because I was looking for something...I think it was a piece of furniture? Anyway, I remember doing the standard "post in the wrong place" thing that I think most of us probably did initially lol. I'm so glad I found such a wonderful place!

I'll enter, thank you for hosting!
I just recently joined but I'll probably be taking a break soon. I joined so I could get a path that matches the zen bridge, but I had known and followed the site for quite a while before.

I'd love to enter!

I've been an Animal Crossing fan since I was 10 and Wild World was my first game. I didn't really use the internet back then and played all my games completely blind. Once City Folk came out I started using the internet to help me figure some things out and I often found helpful threads on this site. I didn't join back then though as I didn't have wifi anyways. In 2013 I got New Leaf and as a teenager I finally decided to join this site plus I had wifi by that time (to some extent it wasn't very good lol). The rest is history. :)

I’ll enter tysm for hosting ^^

i joined tbt since I had started playing new horizons a lot and remembered my cousin (pinkcotton) used this website back when we played new leaf for trades and stuff, and I wanted to start trading so I joined :]

Hi 😊 tbt sent 💜 Tysm for hosting such a generous giveaway 😍 Also @Katzenjammer so generous and you have been such a good friend 😊

I initially joined years ago when I got new leaf but didn’t post in forum. I did one trade as a lovely person was giving away Bianca 😍 I now don’t find it as hard to post as everyone has been amazingly kind and supportive 💜

Thanks for hosting & Happy Anniversary!

I'm pretty sure I joined way back when to trade villagers in NL :)

I joined TBT because a whole bunch of people in a group I was in back then were here, though I didn't actually use my account back then, lol. When NH came out, though, I actually ended up using the forums to make some trades and have stuck around.

Thanks for doing this!

Tbh my reason to join tbt was souley because I needed a white hair bow. That's it. It's lame nothing special but that's why I joined. I needed to do a trade.

I joined the forum because I felt lovely in acnh and i also need to some stuff that i need to get through trading. Because nookazon isn't alot of help alot of YouTubers recommended The bell tree.

I sent the tbt btw!

I'd love to enter, tysm! ♡

I joined TBT because I mainly wanted to trade with others! I realized I was not able to get much decorating done on my island since I didn't have access to a lot of items, so I sought out players on here to do catalog trades etc :3

I joined tbt because New Leaf had just released, and none of my irl friends played the game.
So I wanted to make some friends on the forum.

TBT sent! I joined TBT because a guy I met on New Leaf recommended me this website :3

Thank you for doing this kind gesture :> sending you the bells now~
I joined the Bell Tree forums because of how much of a fan I am of Animal Crossing and have been for nearly 13 years, I stayed at the Bell Tree forums because of the amazing community here~

Happy New Year!

Thanks for this! Happy anniversary<3
I was looking for villagers (Savannah / Bob) and just general trading really ( :

Back