• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I’d like to pre-order 2 lucky cats! If you’re still looking for pink hyacinths, I have a lot I can drop off as well! Thank you so much! 😊

Hello again,

I need more hybrids, please, and a couple other things. Could I please preorder these for delivery tomorrow or the next day?

5 orange lilies
5 black lilies

1 anchor statue
1 black streetlamp

2 million IGB

Thank you!!

Hello again,

I need more hybrids, please, and a couple other things. Could I please preorder these for delivery tomorrow or the next day?

5 orange lilies
5 black lilies

1 anchor statue
1 black streetlamp

2 million IGB

Thank you!!
Hello again! You got it, I'll send a PM now :)

Jeepers. Having so much trouble collecting them. I really want the Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Capricorn, Aquarius and Piscic fragments. A stack of each. Would that cost me 40 TBT?

Hi, can I buy x6 Mom's pen stands? and then I've completed my collection of Mom's items! thanks so much :)
Hello! Congrats on completing your collection :) I'll PM you!
Post automatically merged:

Jeepers. Having so much trouble collecting them. I really want the Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Capricorn, Aquarius and Piscic fragments. A stack of each. Would that cost me 40 TBT?
Happy to help you get these :) 40 TBT is correct, I'll PM you!

Hi friend!
I'd like to order the following:

Gulliver's Tower of Pisa & Pagoda (as part of the two 1tbt items)

3 pinwheels & 7 of each of the following hybrids: pink,blue, & purple hyacinths / blue & black roses / blue & purple windflowers

I think that totals 47tbt? Please let me know if I'm wrong. I know some of these will be preorders and I have other orders on your other threads so please take your time!

Hi friend!
I'd like to order the following:

Gulliver's Tower of Pisa & Pagoda (as part of the two 1tbt items)

3 pinwheels & 7 of each of the following hybrids: pink,blue, & purple hyacinths / blue & black roses / blue & purple windflowers

I think that totals 47tbt? Please let me know if I'm wrong. I know some of these will be preorders and I have other orders on your other threads so please take your time!
Hello again! I believe total here is 54 TBT :)

Tower of Pisa - 1 TBT
Pagoda - 1 TBT
3x Pinwheels - 3 TBT
7 pink hyacinths - 7 TBT
7 blue hyacinths - 7 TBT
7 purple hyacinths - 7 TBT
7 blue roses - 7 TBT
7 black roses - 7 TBT
7 blue windflowers - 7 TBT
7 purple windflowers - 7 TBT

I'll PM you with your combined order of the other orders as well! Thanks so much!

Hello ☺️
Could I order 10 festivale garlands in rainbow and 10 festivale balloon lamps? And 5 festivale lamps. Each in rainbow.
It’s 125 TBT then? :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back