Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm interested in preordering these models please and thank you.:)

Soft shelled turtle model
Dab model
Grand Goliath beetle model

Hey! Could I buy a few hybrids?

purple hyacinths x2
pink hyacinths x3
purple roses x3
orange lilies x3
orange cosmos x3

If you also happen to sell regular flowers I'm also looking for these:

red tulips x3
white pansies x3

I can pay in TBT :)

Hey! Could I buy a few hybrids?

purple hyacinths x2
pink hyacinths x3
purple roses x3
orange lilies x3
orange cosmos x3

If you also happen to sell regular flowers I'm also looking for these:

red tulips x3
white pansies x3

I can pay in TBT :)
Hello again! Unfortunately I don't have any regular flowers on me, but I can do the 14 hybrids for 14 TBT :) I'll PM you!

Hi! I hope you feel good today :blush:
Saved some bells, I'm ready to come again for ordering more things. Today will be:

- flowery painting
- dynamic painting
- real tremendous statue
- 3x stone stacks
- 1x clay stack

(I ask here because it's maybe easier for both of us; tomorrow I'll be there a bit later because I'm going to city center with a friend)

Thank you! :blush:

Hi! I hope you feel good today :blush:
Saved some bells, I'm ready to come again for ordering more things. Today will be:

- flowery painting
- dynamic painting
- real tremendous statue
- 3x stone stacks
- 1x clay stack

(I ask here because it's maybe easier for both of us; tomorrow I'll be there a bit later because I'm going to city center with a friend)

Thank you! :blush:
Hello! I'm doing great, hope you're having a good day as well :) Sounds great, I'll PM you!

Hi! Can I preorder 7 pink cosmos and 7 blue hyacinths to be delivered tomorrow? (I think that's your max amount for each, right?) I also ordered 8M bells on your other page so I think it should come to a total of 8TBT with the bells and flowers?

Hi! Can I preorder 7 pink cosmos and 7 blue hyacinths to be delivered tomorrow? (I think that's your max amount for each, right?) I also ordered 8M bells on your other page so I think it should come to a total of 8TBT with the bells and flowers?
Hello there! Total here would be 20 TBT as it’s 1 TBT per hybrid but I can definitely do this combined trade tomorrow if you’d still be interested:)

Hi! Me again. I would like to order the following villager photos:

Gala, Maple, Audie. 11 TBT, right? 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back