Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I’d like to pre-order 2 lucky cats! If you’re still looking for pink hyacinths, I have a lot I can drop off as well! Thank you so much! 😊

Hello again,

I need more hybrids, please, and a couple other things. Could I please preorder these for delivery tomorrow or the next day?

5 orange lilies
5 black lilies

1 anchor statue
1 black streetlamp

2 million IGB

Thank you!!

Hello again,

I need more hybrids, please, and a couple other things. Could I please preorder these for delivery tomorrow or the next day?

5 orange lilies
5 black lilies

1 anchor statue
1 black streetlamp

2 million IGB

Thank you!!
Hello again! You got it, I'll send a PM now :)

Jeepers. Having so much trouble collecting them. I really want the Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Capricorn, Aquarius and Piscic fragments. A stack of each. Would that cost me 40 TBT?

Hi, can I buy x6 Mom's pen stands? and then I've completed my collection of Mom's items! thanks so much :)
Hello! Congrats on completing your collection :) I'll PM you!
Post automatically merged:

Jeepers. Having so much trouble collecting them. I really want the Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Capricorn, Aquarius and Piscic fragments. A stack of each. Would that cost me 40 TBT?
Happy to help you get these :) 40 TBT is correct, I'll PM you!

Hi friend!
I'd like to order the following:

Gulliver's Tower of Pisa & Pagoda (as part of the two 1tbt items)

3 pinwheels & 7 of each of the following hybrids: pink,blue, & purple hyacinths / blue & black roses / blue & purple windflowers

I think that totals 47tbt? Please let me know if I'm wrong. I know some of these will be preorders and I have other orders on your other threads so please take your time!

Hi friend!
I'd like to order the following:

Gulliver's Tower of Pisa & Pagoda (as part of the two 1tbt items)

3 pinwheels & 7 of each of the following hybrids: pink,blue, & purple hyacinths / blue & black roses / blue & purple windflowers

I think that totals 47tbt? Please let me know if I'm wrong. I know some of these will be preorders and I have other orders on your other threads so please take your time!
Hello again! I believe total here is 54 TBT :)

Tower of Pisa - 1 TBT
Pagoda - 1 TBT
3x Pinwheels - 3 TBT
7 pink hyacinths - 7 TBT
7 blue hyacinths - 7 TBT
7 purple hyacinths - 7 TBT
7 blue roses - 7 TBT
7 black roses - 7 TBT
7 blue windflowers - 7 TBT
7 purple windflowers - 7 TBT

I'll PM you with your combined order of the other orders as well! Thanks so much!

Hello ☺️
Could I order 10 festivale garlands in rainbow and 10 festivale balloon lamps? And 5 festivale lamps. Each in rainbow.
It’s 125 TBT then? :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back