Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Could I purchase the dynamic and moody paintings for 2 TBT today?

If I place a pre-order for 2 tomorrow, will that be for 2 TBT as well or will that be at full price since im placing the order in the same post? ^_^

Hello! Could I purchase the dynamic and moody paintings for 2 TBT today?

If I place a pre-order for 2 tomorrow, will that be for 2 TBT as well or will that be at full price since im placing the order in the same post? ^_^
Hello! I actually don't have the dynamic painting anymore as that just sold, sorry about that! Is there anything else that I currently have available that you'd be interested in today? :) And any 2 items tomorrow would be 2 TBT as well!

Ah no worries, I'll take the rock head statue instead then :)

And awesome if that's the case could I place an order for the Flowery and Twinkling painting?

hi! i'm back looking for some more items :)

great statue x2
motherly statue (real) x2

nook miles:
- springy ride on, white x1
yellow x1
dark brown x2
- tourist telescope, white x2
- park clock, brown x1
black x1
white x1
- phone box, white x2
- lighthouse, white x1

thank you! as always no rush, take your time ^^

Last edited:
Wooops forgot to list. These:
Red festivale garland, red festivale parasol, red festivale stalll, green festivale lamp, green festivale flag, red festivale flag.

Wooops forgot to list. These:
Red festivale garland, red festivale parasol, red festivale stalll, green festivale lamp, green festivale flag, red festivale flag.
I can work on getting these for you and could finish up by tomorrow if you'd still be interested :) 2 TBT each for 12 TBT total sound good?

Heya, can I pre-order a Mom's Knapsack (Forest Print) and a Mom's Hand-Knit Sweater (Flowers) for 2 TBT?

Here to place a pre-order for a real sinking painting and solemn painting but tomorrow I have an appointment in the morning (my time) so I won't be able to trade at our usual time 😢. Later in the day works for me but if you're not available, we can do it on Tuesday 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back