• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't post enough today to earn much tbt, therefore, can i pre order the following...

Genuine:
Basic painting
Calm painting

please?

I wish I could just order my list, but I suppose this process is easier to manage.
;)

Can I preorder a Great Purple Emperor Model and Grand Q. A. Birdwing Model? c: (also sorry if this posts twice, I swear I sent it already but i'm not seeing it ;;>.>)

Hi,
I would like to order 6 pink roses and 6 pink hyacinths, please. I'd also like one shoji screen wall and one yellow floral flooring, please.
Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Also, one blue rose if you have one. Thanks!

May I please pre order the following...

Genuine:
Detailed painting
Moving Painting

Scenic painting

Thank you yet again!

Could I order the moms apron (fruits) and moms knapsack (polka dots) for 2tbt?

If possible could I also order, dreamy pants (pink and yellow), dreamy sweater (pink) and pom pom shoes (pink) for 5 tbt each? I believe the total would be 22tbt! Sorry if I've got it wrong, correct me if I am

Could I order the moms apron (fruits) and moms knapsack (polka dots) for 2tbt?

If possible could I also order, dreamy pants (pink and yellow), dreamy sweater (pink) and pom pom shoes (pink) for 5 tbt each? I believe the total would be 22tbt! Sorry if I've got it wrong, correct me if I am
Hello! Total here would just be 6 TBT :) I'll PM you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back