• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Could I purchase the dynamic and moody paintings for 2 TBT today?

If I place a pre-order for 2 tomorrow, will that be for 2 TBT as well or will that be at full price since im placing the order in the same post? ^_^

Hello! Could I purchase the dynamic and moody paintings for 2 TBT today?

If I place a pre-order for 2 tomorrow, will that be for 2 TBT as well or will that be at full price since im placing the order in the same post? ^_^
Hello! I actually don't have the dynamic painting anymore as that just sold, sorry about that! Is there anything else that I currently have available that you'd be interested in today? :) And any 2 items tomorrow would be 2 TBT as well!

Ah no worries, I'll take the rock head statue instead then :)

And awesome if that's the case could I place an order for the Flowery and Twinkling painting?

hi! i'm back looking for some more items :)

great statue x2
motherly statue (real) x2

nook miles:
- springy ride on, white x1
yellow x1
dark brown x2
- tourist telescope, white x2
- park clock, brown x1
black x1
white x1
- phone box, white x2
- lighthouse, white x1

thank you! as always no rush, take your time ^^

Last edited:
Wooops forgot to list. These:
Red festivale garland, red festivale parasol, red festivale stalll, green festivale lamp, green festivale flag, red festivale flag.

Wooops forgot to list. These:
Red festivale garland, red festivale parasol, red festivale stalll, green festivale lamp, green festivale flag, red festivale flag.
I can work on getting these for you and could finish up by tomorrow if you'd still be interested :) 2 TBT each for 12 TBT total sound good?

Heya, can I pre-order a Mom's Knapsack (Forest Print) and a Mom's Hand-Knit Sweater (Flowers) for 2 TBT?

Here to place a pre-order for a real sinking painting and solemn painting but tomorrow I have an appointment in the morning (my time) so I won't be able to trade at our usual time 😢. Later in the day works for me but if you're not available, we can do it on Tuesday 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back