• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ! Could I preorder 1 genuine Gallant statue and 1 genuine motherly statue please ? Thank you 😊

Hi. Looking to place an order for the following. I won’t be available for pick up or delivery until tomorrow evening, however. (I’m EST, too.) If you want me to pick up I can bring you a couple of pink rosebushes. (Do you want rosebushes or just the roses?)
Bam photo
Static photo
pirate hat

I believe this would be a total of 3 TBT, right?
thanks!

Hi. Looking to place an order for the following. I won’t be available for pick up or delivery until tomorrow evening, however. (I’m EST, too.) If you want me to pick up I can bring you a couple of pink rosebushes. (Do you want rosebushes or just the roses?)
Bam photo
Static photo
pirate hat

I believe this would be a total of 3 TBT, right?
thanks!
Hello! A couple rosebushes would do, thanks so much! :D Tomorrow evening sounds great to me, I'll definitely have everything then!
Total here is 7 TBT :) 2 items @ 1 TBT then other photo at 5 TBT. I'll send you a PM now!

Hello again!

I'd like to pre-order: real Robust statue, golden stag model, barreleye model.
I'd also like to purchase (if they're available at the moment): blue pirate dress, orange candy skull mask.

I also just liked your opening post, so if all is good, that's 16 TBT, right?

Hello again!

I'd like to pre-order: real Robust statue, golden stag model, barreleye model.
I'd also like to purchase (if they're available at the moment): blue pirate dress, orange candy skull mask.

I also just liked your opening post, so if all is good, that's 16 TBT, right?
Hello again! 16 TBT is correct :) I'll PM you!

Hi! It's been awhile but I'm back lol. I'd like to pre-order
Art:
Beautiful Staue 10 tbt
Robust Statue 10 tbt
Models:
Peacock Butterfly 10 tbt
Saharah:
Imperial Wall 3 tbt
Imperial tile 3 tbt
Mom:
Candle set x3 15 tbt
Wedding:
Wedding candle set x2 10 tbt
Wedding flower stand 5 tbt
Wedding decoration x2 10 tbt
Photos:
Anchovy's Photo 5 tbt
Gayle's Photo 5 tbt
Hazel's photo 5 tbt
Huck's photo 5 tbt
Patty's photo 5 tbt
Static's photo 5 tbt
Orderables:
Labeled cardboard box 1tbt
White floating biotope planter 1 tbt
Mummy mask 1 tbt
Pharaoh's outfit 1tbt
Materials:
1 stack of gold 4 tbt
Total: 114 tbt
I know you have seperate threads for materials and orderables I just wanted to keep it all in one place. Also I'm not sure if you sell wedding items, it says in the main post that all non-listed unorderables were 5 tbt but if you can't get or would like to change the price of the wedding items just let me know. I know this is a large order so if it's too much I understand. :)

Hi! It's been awhile but I'm back lol. I'd like to pre-order
Art:
Beautiful Staue 10 tbt
Robust Statue 10 tbt
Models:
Peacock Butterfly 10 tbt
Saharah:
Imperial Wall 3 tbt
Imperial tile 3 tbt
Mom:
Candle set x3 15 tbt
Wedding:
Wedding candle set x2 10 tbt
Wedding flower stand 5 tbt
Wedding decoration x2 10 tbt
Photos:
Anchovy's Photo 5 tbt
Gayle's Photo 5 tbt
Hazel's photo 5 tbt
Huck's photo 5 tbt
Patty's photo 5 tbt
Static's photo 5 tbt
Orderables:
Labeled cardboard box 1tbt
White floating biotope planter 1 tbt
Mummy mask 1 tbt
Pharaoh's outfit 1tbt
Materials:
1 stack of gold 4 tbt
Total: 114 tbt
I know you have seperate threads for materials and orderables I just wanted to keep it all in one place. Also I'm not sure if you sell wedding items, it says in the main post that all non-listed unorderables were 5 tbt but if you can't get or would like to change the price of the wedding items just let me know. I know this is a large order so if it's too much I understand. :)
Hello there! Welcome back! I'll definitely be able to get you everything listed here and will send you a PM now :)

Hi is it possible to get the public bench (pink/blue) I would need 3. If so can you please tell me the total

Hiya... big order incoming! Starting a 2nd island soon so I’m in need of quite a few items haha. I’d like to preorder the following things if possible:

basic painting
flowery painting
moving painting
twinkling painting
valiant statue
wedding arch x5
wedding candles x4
wedding decoration x7
mom’s tea cozy
mom’s candle set x3

total should be 132 TBT, correct? thanks in advance 😃

Hiya... big order incoming! Starting a 2nd island soon so I’m in need of quite a few items haha. I’d like to preorder the following things if possible:

basic painting
flowery painting
moving painting
twinkling painting
valiant statue
wedding arch x5
wedding candles x4
wedding decoration x7
mom’s tea cozy
mom’s candle set x3

total should be 132 TBT, correct? thanks in advance 😃
Hello again! You got it, sending PM now :)

Hi,

I need more items, please.

1 cafe curtain wall
1 palace wall
1 white laptop
1 stack hardwood
4 gold rose plants
2 blue rose plants
2 blue windflower plants

2 million IGB

Thanks!

Status