• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway 1.1k tbt giveaway 🐣 <3 winners announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Κƒ)β‚Žβ‚Ž
༼₀‒̀ө‒́₀༽
β€β€β‚β‚β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž ⁾⁾໒꒱· ゚
彑 ,, ,,γƒŽ

Thank you for this! I'd love to enter! Cockatiels are pretty cool! I see them in the wild here in Australia all the time. They are very smart and many of them have recently figured out how to open the trash cans, which I guess is newsworthy!

edit: just realized I was thinking of a completely different bird (cockatoos) but it's still a cool fact!

β€Žβ€Žγ…€ Κƒ)β‚Žβ‚Ž
༼₀‒̀ө‒́₀༽
β‚β‚β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž ⁾⁾໒꒱· ゚
彑 ,, ,,γƒŽ β€Ž β€Ž
I'd love to enter. Tysm for doing this! <3

Thank you for doing this giveaway! I would like to enter, please.
cockatiel entry.jpg

Κƒ)β‚Žβ‚Ž
༼₀‒̀ө‒́₀༽
β€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Ž β‚β‚β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž ⁾⁾໒꒱· ゚
彑 ,, ,,γƒŽ β€Ž β€Ž
I'd love to enter, thank you so much for doing this!!!

Κƒ)β‚Žβ‚Ž
༼₀‒̀ө‒́₀༽
β€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Ž β‚β‚β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž ⁾⁾໒꒱· ゚
彑 ,, ,,γƒŽ β€Ž β€Ž​
i’d love to enter! thank you for hosting :D

Aww this is really cute haha, thank you for hosting! 😊
We actually got some budgies the other day, one was sadly being beaten up by another bird at it's old home, so we took it, and a friend home: (sorry for the bars in the way)
bord1.jpg
bord2.jpg

I'd love to enter! Thank you for hosting!
Κƒ)β‚Žβ‚Ž
༼₀‒̀ө‒́₀༽
β‚β‚β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž ⁾⁾໒꒱· ゚
彑 ,, ,,γƒŽ

Κƒ)β‚Žβ‚Ž
༼₀‒̀ө‒́₀༽
彑 ,, ,,γƒŽ β€Ž β€Ž

Thanks for the giveaway!

Such a kind giveaway. I would love to enter please. Never had a cockatiel but they are so cute! Hope you get one soon πŸ’œ

Cute pic to keep you going until you get your own little cute birdie πŸ₯Ί

FF5AE4DB-2C0F-4C27-8958-CCC7FF2227B1.jpeg

β€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€β€β€Ž ‏

92D5EAF6-BFF6-4A3E-8ED6-97FBBE772FC4.png

I’d love to enter! Thanks for hosting, and for making me more aware of how cute these little guys are πŸ’•πŸ€πŸͺΆ

Κƒ)β‚Žβ‚Ž
༼₀‒̀ө‒́₀༽
彑 ,, ,,γƒŽ β€Ž β€Ž

Tysm for the opportunity ~ good luck to all.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back