• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

🌻 0ni's Bizarre Doodle Bazaar🌻 - [TBT/RLC]∙[TBT SLOTS: FULL]∙[ON HIATUS]

Those are amazing drawings!! ;o
I was thinking about requesting 3 avatar pieces for the 3 upcoming seasons (summer/fall/winter), if that's possible? (rlc)
For now I just have my island rep reference for summer but I can send you the others via pm later today.

Art Style: Bust style #3, full colour
Specifics: I really like the look/feel that the guy on the right (green shirt) has, I've put my reference below mainly for type of clothing and colour scheme I'm looking for (light colours) but you can give your own twist on the clothing, in general looking for a summer feel ;D
Reference Images:
Total: RLC: 30
Sounds perfect! I'll keep an eye on my PMs for the other images, but there is no rush! And I cannot wait to draw that newspaper hat for a start LOL it's so great.

Thanks for placing an order with me _Donut_ - I appreciate it 💚

@BungoTheElf - Added to the pinglist!

Finished order for @_Donut_ - Thank you for commissioning me to draw your island rep (and his incredible hat)

image0 (15).png
image2 (2).png
image1 (4).png

@Pupperina - Sorry, I read your message hours ago and completely forgot to reply 😰 but I have now added you to the pinglist 💚

Oh my lordddd your art is incredible!! May I please be added onto the TBT pinglist for full bodies? And may I get (in irl cash) 2x full colour Style #3 busts?

• Love
Reactions: 0ni
Oh my lordddd your art is incredible!! May I please be added onto the TBT pinglist for full bodies? And may I get (in irl cash) 2x full colour Style #3 busts?
Thank you so much! 🥺💚

I'll add you to the pinglist for the TBT orders. For the rlc you can fill out an order sheet and drop your reference images (here or in a dm if you'd prefer) and I can get started on those right away if you'd like!

Thank you so much! 🥺💚

I'll add you to the pinglist for the TBT orders. For the rlc you can fill out an order sheet and drop your reference images (here or in a dm if you'd prefer) and I can get started on those right away if you'd like!
Awesome thank you, will DM you :D

• Love
Finished order for @CorgiKnight ! - thank you for letting me draw your amazing OCs I had a lot of fun with this 💚

image0 (24).png
image0 (23).png

For those with outstanding orders with me - they will be with you before the week is through. Will send out pings on Tuesday next week for the next people in the queue (taking a small break on Monday so I can fight art burnout demons in hand-to-hand combat).

Thanks again everyone for all the interest and support 🌟

Last edited:
Finished commission for @Snowifer 💚

View attachment 376532View attachment 376533

@Aquilla - Got an open TBT slot now if you are interested! I am taking a little break to help combat art burnout and catch up on other pieces, but feel free to place an order as soon as you like and I'll let you know when I get started on it! 💚
Heck yeah! Placing an order RIGHT NOW (°^°)/ I'm so excited 💜

Art Style:
Bust style #1, full colour OR Bust style #2 full colour
(I can't decide, I love them both! So you can pick what you think works best for my rep!)

Specifics:
pose, expression: Something fun and dynamic, with a happy/cheeky/excited expression!
props: I'd love if there was a small Scottish flag somewhere (can be held or whatever else)! And could you add a smol catbug plushie somewhere? :3

Reference Images:
My rep Violet
So while my AC rep has the side part bob in game, I actually prefer her with a messy fringe. I went ahead and doodled it on top of a screenshot. Her hair is supposed to be a choppy asymetrical bob, not as sleek as the ac version (loose strands pointing out, hair longer towards the chin). I hope this makes sense! ;u; There are more references of her if you follow the link.

violet fringe.png
and Catbug plush

Total
:
150 TBT for the style, + 5 tbt for an extra prop = 155 tbt I believe?
Let me know if I'm off! :) 💜

Please take all the time you need! Art block and burnout are horrible and I'm happy to wait however long it takes for you to feel happy and comfortable to draw! No need to feel guilty or rushed - only happiness! I will pay 5 extra tbt if you can truthfully confirm that you felt well while drawing my rep! :D

Last edited:
  • Love
Heck yeah! Placing an order RIGHT NOW (°^°)/ I'm so excited 💜

Art Style:
Bust style #1, full colour OR Bust style #2 full colour
(I can't decide, I love them both! So you can pick what you think works best for my rep!)

Specifics:
pose, expression: Something fun and dynamic, with a happy/cheeky/excited expression!
props: I'd love if there was a small Scottish flag somewhere (can be held or whatever else)! And could you add a smol catbug plushie somewhere? :3

Reference Images:
My rep Violet
So while my AC rep has the side part bob in game, I actually prefer her with a messy fringe. I went ahead and doodled it on top of a screenshot. Her hair is supposed to be a choppy asymetrical bob, not as sleek as the ac version (loose strands pointing out, hair longer towards the chin). I hope this makes sense! ;u; There are more references of her if you follow the link.

View attachment 376565
and Catbug plush

Total
:
150 TBT for the style, + 5 tbt for an extra prop = 155 tbt I believe?
Let me know if I'm off! :) 💜

Please take all the time you need! Art block and burnout are horrible and I'm happy to wait however long it takes for you to feel happy and comfortable to draw! No need to feel guilty or rushed - only happiness! I will pay 5 extra tbt if you can truthfully confirm that you felt well while drawing my rep! :D
Awesome! this is a great write-up for me to use 💚 and thank you for specifying you hair preferences, that helps a lot! I'll do sketches before I colour so we can make sure things look right before it's too late lol

You sure you don't have a preference for style? I don't mind picking (and i'll double check with you before I move on to doing it) but if you sway in one direction then you can of course lemme know.

And that is incredibly sweet 🥺 you really don't have to pay the extra tbt - just your understanding is more than enough 💚

0ni your art is gorgeous!! 🥺 I would absolutely love to be on the pinglist for tbt please! ❤❤
Thank you so much Mocha! I'll add you to the list 💚

asdfghjkl i loveee your art style! could i be added to the pinglist pls? 🥺 will definitely commission you for rlc when i start working againn

• Love
Awesome! this is a great write-up for me to use 💚 and thank you for specifying you hair preferences, that helps a lot! I'll do sketches before I colour so we can make sure things look right before it's too late lol

You sure you don't have a preference for style? I don't mind picking (and i'll double check with you before I move on to doing it) but if you sway in one direction then you can of course lemme know.

And that is incredibly sweet 🥺 you really don't have to pay the extra tbt - just your understanding is more than enough 💚

Thank you so much Mocha! I'll add you to the list 💚
Yay! I’m looking forward to it ^^
As for the style - all your art styles are beautiful. I lean towards 1 or 2 and really truly can’t decide. I’m sure my rep will come out absolutely delightful in whichever way you choose to draw her! I’m all for creative freedom - I hope that leaving the choice up to you can help with art block/ burnout rather than stress you more ;-;

I insist on paying extra if it means you were well! (Loool this might be super weird but while typing this I thought of it as “I want to support organic free range artists” ... ah and there goes my last braincell)

Yay! I’m looking forward to it ^^
As for the style - all your art styles are beautiful. I lean towards 1 or 2 and really truly can’t decide. I’m sure my rep will come out absolutely delightful in whichever way you choose to draw her! I’m all for creative freedom - I hope that leaving the choice up to you can help with art block/ burnout rather than stress you more ;-;

I insist on paying extra if it means you were well! (Loool this might be super weird but while typing this I thought of it as “I want to support organic free range artists” ... ah and there goes my last braincell)
That's very generous of you - I'll make sure I pick a style that showcases your rep in the best way I can 💚
and lmao @ "organic free range artists" 😆 I picture us all standing around in a field, scratching at the ground, bleary-eyed and sleep deprived in a little pen 🐔 and yep... there goes my last brain cell too

Back