• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

You know you play too much ACNL when you?

Tell your mom you want to start the day over, then wishing to time travel a week.

Wish to time travel, and reach into your pockets for a shovel when you see a cross on the floor :D

See cherries at the store and think, Oh, so those are perfect. No wonder they're more expensive.

When walking dog with boyfriend:

See a tiny moth on the ground

Stop dead in your tracks

"OMG WHAT A COOL BUG! LOOK!!!"

yah, that happened yesterday...

When you look at turnips and wonder out load how high the stalk prices are. Didn't happen to me, but to a friend of mine.

When you start seeing Animal Crossing dreams...

Last edited:
When you go to a furniture store and you compare the furniture with the ones in AC. For example, I saw a minimalist sofa the other day. :3

This, all the time. While away last week I saw a Blue bench, a firefly lamp, a place with a ton of simillar lamps with different print design lampshades and a huge black and yellow dragonfly. I said to my mum that where we were was like Animal Crossing and mum replied reminding me that Animal Crossing is based on our world, not the other way round. #.#;

This, all the time. While away last week I saw a Blue bench, a firefly lamp, a place with a ton of simillar lamps with different print design lampshades and a huge black and yellow dragonfly. I said to my mum that where we were was like Animal Crossing and mum replied reminding me that Animal Crossing is based on our world, not the other way round. #.#;

█⌦♫​
LOL! When I say that I'm rich, my mom gives me a strange look.​
♫⌫█​

▌▌✖ ▌​

You know you play too much ACNL when you have a mini panic attack when you realize a villager was meant to visit you five minutes ago x.x

✖ ▌​

Back